Return to Karazhan bugged again?

Huh knew something was up today. Usually I don’t have any problems since I knew you just had to slowly kill them. Did my usual and the flight bugged out. Thought maybe I killed the murloc a tad too quickly. Went back after it soft reset and same thing again but this time I know I didn’t kill them too quick.

Guess I’ll get the nuke em! option when I get back on later.

gotta make sure the adds beside him go down too. Usually just an auto attack to Toe Knee sends it into phase 2 but not this week, it’s acting more bugged than normal. Take off all gear except wep and do whatever ur weakest aoe is right on Toe Knee and immediately run to the other side with the chubby murloc and wipe them out and he will come over for the last phase. I do this 15+ toons a week, only ever seen it this bugged once. This is only the second week I have even needed to remove gear on him in all the years I been farming it. It sucks, but give it a couple tries, you’ll get it, then it will be much easier on alts.

1 Like

I was able to nuke him down and kill the adds and it finally worked. And got my mount :tada:

Yup that’s exactly what I always do, but he was just super bugged the week. I’ll get on after the maintenance today and try nuking and report back.

I really wish there was a way to path around this boss, it’s just quite tedious.

I feel ya, I was waitin for the maintenance on my other toons too. I also got it to reset once bouncin around by the door to the next area and the railing. After like 5 1/2 mins he disappeared n reset.

bro it’s now 2024, just make the small adjustment to this so they can be nuked lol…

This seems new, I get Toe down to 50%, Mrrgria comes in, get her to 50% - but even with slowly melee’ing them down, they don’t die.

Edit: AOE burning them is the play now…sigh. So I guess it’s better than it was. Everyone that’s been farming this for months just has to learn and adjust now haha.

Edit 2: I tried burning them on another character and it didn’t work. So now idk what is going on…

1 Like

So after doing several more Midnight runs, this is actually easier than before. Leave all your gear on,run up to Toe Knee, throw an aoe so it hits mobs beside him too, n its off to the next phase. Super easy now

1 Like

Yeah AOE worked for me this time. Who knows, sorry it didn’t work for your alts Iittlebittys.

still happening and cant kill this guy any slower on my BDK

This is coming from 1/31/24. I stripped completely naked and was swapping between the two bosses and punching them one by one. Toe Knee is still alive at 1HP and refuses to do. Who would’ve thought its an actual bug and not just people blowing their loads?

This was -exactly- what I had to do! Been doing the slow kill strat for ages, suddenly it wasn’t working and I found your comment! <3 u

as of the 6th of February 2024 at 5:50 am its still bugged

just killed using the nuke strat, slow kill bugged

1 Like

Confirming to nuke him as fast as possible. Slow kill is not working. As a Boomy, I convoked/incarn and it did the trick.

2 Likes
  1. kill toe knee, adds if u want too but they dont matter, kill him fast no need to go naked
  2. WAIT WAIT WAIT until he has finished his lying down animation
  3. Kill ms murloc and profit
3 Likes

This works! lol once he falls flat on his face let the murloc come to u and kill her and that’s it!

1 Like

my friend ran into the bug whereas i killed it fine, we used the same strats.

im not sure what caused it, when we attempted to do it together it also happened (toe knee never dies, both bosses at 1 hp)

she might just be cursed

still buggd

It’s April 2024. Still bugged, but confirmed the nuke attack worked. As a Lvl60 sub rogue I targeted Toe Knee, used shadowblades, shadowdance, and shadowstrike and he finally went down in a one-shot. I used shuriken storm on everything else - not sure if that had to do with defeating the instance but noting it here anyway.

1 Like

2024 still bugged.