Return to Karazhan bugged again?

As of June 2024, this is still bugged if done in the wrong order.
Walk in an immediately blast Toe Knee with whatever will 1 shot him. Stop attacking everything at this point. He should lay down. After he lays down feel free to blast the other boss to complete the fight.
If done incorrectly, Toe Knee will never die and just sit at 1HP. Unless you have a way to drop your HP to zero and reset the fight, you will have to hearth away and come back.

2 Likes

i am not even going to engage the fight till it is fixed.

Hi all,

this is the confirmed solution. you need to nuke Toe Knee instantly then the murloc will come out. kill the murloc and you will end the fight. you can’t slow kill Toe Knee or the murloc will bug when you bring it to 0%. hope this helps

1 Like

can confirm this works, nuke Toe Knee

Thank you! This is the only thing that worked for me.

Still bugged as of 22/8/2024. Can’t seem to kill it or get past.

1 Like

Like others have mentioned, the work around now is to BLAST him, whereas before it was to slowly dps.

Also, if you get stuck in the fight, and cannot leave. Stand on the angled lamp on ground by railing and repeatedly attempt to “jump” over the railing. You can’t actually, but after enough attempts, he goes sprinting off stage and fight resets. May take a while but may be only way for some.

2 Likes

This is the best post in the whole thread. I tried following the other pieces of advice and they just didn’t work. But just melting him instantly worked like a charm. ALSO the reset. Thank you very much for the post.

1 Like

This is October 13th, 2024 and this week is Opera. I’m currently glitched with him, no gear and cant die. I can only End Task from windows but I just log back into the same encounter. GOD I HATE THIS! BLIZZARD PLEASE FIX THIS, ITS BEEN LIKE 8 YEARS GUYS!