Restoration Druid Nightsong Regalia 4pc set bonus is currently bugged

So um… any chance for any info before Tues night NA raiders go into uld? I am up for tokens early on my raid team but don’t wanna take them if this isn’t going to be fixed anytime soon

7 Likes

The reduced direct heal amount doesn’t make sense in the context of Ulduar, either. It should also be considered a bug. The direct heal was not reduced until ToC in order to incentivize people to upgrade.

14 Likes

Please fix ASAP

10 Likes

Blizz pls fix this AND wild growth…

11 Likes

let’s go Blizz, this is our time to shine after being reduced to going boomy for naxx

10 Likes

Please fix this asap <3

4 Likes

Bumping for visibility! Please Blizz fix this obvious bug :heart:

4 Likes

Please fix this asap

5 Likes

Man I hope this gets resolved. Ruins a huge part of the appeal with resto druid

5 Likes

Please fix 4pc

5 Likes

pls fix ;_;

5 Likes

This is a huge issue and a bug, please Blizzard do the right thing and fix this!

5 Likes

I’m here to support all my druid buddies who need a resolution here. Praise be to Elune.

7 Likes

You know if this was a warrior bug it would be hot fixed immediately. We need more warriors backing us up!

5 Likes

Posting to confirm that it is not proccing on every cast and instead every other as I recently obtained the 4 piece bonus on my toon. Please let us know what is going on here. First Wild Growth became an L but not our 4 piece too… =[

5 Likes

Please fix it so it does the instant heal every time, at the right amount (not reduced) and fix WG to not hit aotd / mirror images / bloodworms or any other conjured “pet” that cannot be healed at the VERY least! It should prioritize actual players and follow the smart heal logic that Chain heal uses…

6 Likes

Please fix! This makes me sad.

5 Likes

Please fix asap! This makes me sad.

5 Likes

Bump because it matters.

6 Likes

Please fix, such a unique set bonus! Sad to see it broken

7 Likes