Restoration Druid Nightsong Regalia 4pc set bonus is currently bugged

Bug: The 4pc set bonus for Restoration Druid T8 reads “Your Rejuvenation spell also provides an instant heal for your target,” but this instant heal is only triggering on some casts of Rejuvenation.

1. Log into the game as level 80 Druid with at least four pieces of Restoration T8 Nighsong Regalia equipped (i.e. 4pc set bonus active).
  2. Take damage from any source, such as attacking a monster and letting it hit you.
  3. Cast Rejuvenation on yourself and see that the instant heal from the 4pc set bonus casts successfully (BEFORE the first tick of the HoT).
  4. Cancelaura or click off the HoT, and while still below 100% health self-cast Rejuvenation again and see that it does not trigger the 4pc set bonus instant heal.
  5. EDIT: Based on the tooltip, the instant heal should also happen regardless of a current Rejuvenation HoT buff being present on the target. I.e. refreshing Rejuvenation with a new cast (before the previous HoT expires) on a target <100% health should still trigger the 4pc set bonus instant heal. This functionality is not working either - repeat steps 1-3 and then cast Rejuvenation without canceling the previous HoT and it will still be missing the instant heal for every-other cast.
  6. Another way to test this, though a bit harder to set up for testing, is to go into a dungeon or raid and see that when Rejuvenation is cast on players with <100% health, the instant heal only triggers sometimes.

Expected Result: Per the tooltip, “Your Rejuvenation spell also provides an instant heal for your target” should mean that every cast of Rejuvenation provides this instant heal.
Actual Result: It seems that only every-other cast of Rejuvenation is providing the instant heal, or perhaps there is some unknown and unintended internal CD. This behavior is inconsistent with the tooltip, which clearly states that Rejuvenation now provides this bonus - with no caveats.

The fine folks at the Druid Classic discord have pulled together logs showing this bug in full detail as well as Resto Druid PoV videos from 2009 showing the instant heal being applied with every cast of Rejuvenation. I cannot link them here due to forum rules but can gladly provide links upon request.

Character: Wildvines
Realm: Windseeker-US

83 Likes

I second this bug, I’m seeing the exact same issue.

11 Likes

HUGE issue for resto druids. PLEASE resolve

11 Likes

Same here, seeing same issue.

8 Likes

Can confirm this bug is indeed in the game and needs to be fixed!

8 Likes

This bug needs to be fixed asap. Hopefully with server reset. Please fix.

8 Likes

Bugged for me as well, can we please fix ASAP

8 Likes

Can confirm this bug is also happening for me. Feels bad to work so hard to get 4 piece and then have it not even work properly.

8 Likes

Blizz for once please listen to the druid community quickly on this! We need all the love we can get in this expansion and the first really helpful tier set bonus we have is broken.

10 Likes

It would be nice to get some acknowledgement that this is a bug from Blizz with their intentions to fix it. I’d like to know before taking a 4pc from someone else who doesn’t have a bugged bonus XD

6 Likes

Whether this plans to be fixed or is “working as intended” certainly affects my gearing and guild roster gear list. Please address this Blizz.

7 Likes

Yes, this needs to be adjusted. Since classic vanilla druids have arguably been bottom of the barrel and now when we actually get some light. this happens. Please fix asap.

8 Likes

This set bonus is the deciding factor for loot prioritization decisions for many resto druids in Phase 2. Any acknowledgement of this bug would be greatly helpful for people going into raids this week to know whether they should be prioritizing their tier pieces or raw stat upgrades.

11 Likes

Please fix this bug

7 Likes

Please Blizz look into this, I don’t want to spend my conqueror tokens or take 10s tier from the death knights if the bonus doesn’t work :frowning:

7 Likes

I am experiencing the same issue, please make this a priority to look into and fix.

8 Likes

Looks like i will be passing on tier gear until we get word about this.

8 Likes

Blizzard, you need to address this. It’s a major functionality for our class this tier.

7 Likes

A huge issue that also extends as a headache for loot council decisions and trying to decide loot priority. Disappointed to see yet another major bug/issue affect druids yet again. I love playing my druid and it is easily my favorite class in the game. Would love to get some acknowledgement from somebody to address the issue as to whether it is “working as intended” or a bug that may be fixed.

7 Likes

It’s really hard to justify it working as intended when:

1. We have proof that it worked differently in OG wrath.
  2. The tooltip states otherwise.
8 Likes