Restoration Druid Nightsong Regalia 4pc set bonus is currently bugged

^^^^this.

plz fix for next Tuesday Blizz.

5 Likes

Blizz, it’s time to acknowledge this bug.

3 Likes

more bumping in hopes of acknowledgement and a fix for the multiple rdruid problems!

5 Likes

Please help us!

5 Likes

Please resolve! :C

5 Likes

Hello, fix when?

5 Likes

Please fix this and WG. no reason either one should be broken

5 Likes

Please fix. Makes gear list change very much if not fixed.

5 Likes

bump…fix this shiit…and fix smart-healing while you are at it…

6 Likes

Hope this gets addressed soon, don’t want to waste tier tokens and be saddled with a broken set bonus.

8 Likes

Please respond.

6 Likes

Blizzard please fix this.

6 Likes

Literally have log documentation of this proccing every other cast. We need clarification if it’s at the point of the 50% nerf (I’d actually find this hilarious) or if you actually didn’t program the nerf properly.

We have paladins that get 450k+ healing off judgement of light, but god forbid resto druids get a proc off each rejuv cast. 10/10

Did you guys check the intent on the nerfs previously, or just blindly apply them to everything?

8 Likes

Confirmed, please fix this bug

6 Likes

Definitely confirmed. Also I thought the heal was ment to resemble that of a rejuv tick. At 2.3k ticks the 4 piece healed around 900.

7 Likes

tfw a bug gets you demoted from 2nd 4pc recipient to last, when half your raid is on vanq token :wilted_flower:

6 Likes

Imagine that you are arguably the worst healer in this expansion, after arguably being one of the worst healers for the first two as well. We routinely get crappy set bonuses and bad itemization.

Then you give us one, good, fun set bonus in T8. Of course, you nerfed it back in 2009 unnecessarily. But now it’s bugged, providing less than a quarter of the benefit when this set was first released.

Hey, can you fix it now?

9 Likes

All resto druids should wear your guild tag

4 Likes

I wish we could have an update on this :frowning: this otherwise fun, interesting tier has really been soured by being deprioritized on all of the loot my guild would otherwise give me. I can’t blame them though; who knows when Blizzard will even look into resto druid 4pc t8.

5 Likes

While I’m disappointed that the 4p T8 is still carrying the nerf from ICC patch (reduced heal on cast by ~50%), from a certain perspective it makes sense it got carried over into this version of classic.

I wish they’d restore it to the release version of T8 (full tick heal), then re-nerf in ICC for the intention of the time - to encourage gear progression into t10 gear, but that’s an entirely different subject that this bug.

This bug that doesn’t allow the set bonus to trigger a heal on every cast, and needs to be addressed ASAP.

5 Likes