Restoration Druid T8 4pc set bonus bugged

Okay, further testing shows its random and has nothing to do with the 3 secs.

It definitely does not work when you already have Rejuv ticking so not point to refresh and think you will get the tick, and when you have no rejuv ticking its random AF, you cant rely on this right now

5 Likes

Don’t worry guys it will be fixed before it goes live /s

Bump

5 Likes

Bumping for visibility.

4 Likes

Confirmed during Ulduar last night, this only works on every 2nd cast, Accounted for only 2% of my total healing. Not really useful when you cant rely on it being consistent.

5 Likes

Yeah, I think I’ll get soom boomy pieces for the haste and ignore the 4pc Resto for now, maybe it’ll be fixed soon :fingerscrossed

3 Likes

Larger thread here.

5 Likes

still bugged

5 Likes

bump, still isn’t working.

5 Likes

I wanted to post confirming this same issue. I played a resto druid back in wrath classic and this is not working like it use to. The heal is so small and only works every other cast with WOTLK Classic.

5 Likes

Bump for visibility, the bonus should work every cast not every other cast, please fix

5 Likes

Bump! We need this fixed

5 Likes

bump for fixes!

5 Likes

still not working as intended

5 Likes

Bump for visibility

5 Likes

Yeah, this every other rejuv triggering the set bonus is disappointing, please can this be looked at and addressed, much appreciated! Maybe even consider the per-nerf set bonus that did more healing?? We are in pre-nerf Ulduar after all

5 Likes

still not fixed even after server maintenance

lol

blizz doesn’t care about resto druids

3 Likes

indeed they do not

4 Likes

Keep bumping. SAY SOMETHING BLIZZARD

4 Likes

Hello id like to play the game properly.

4 Likes

There’s never a point in refreshing rejuv before it falls off… you’re actually wasting mana if you do.

1 Like