"Respect Player's Time" Doesn't Apply to Druids Apparently

Just play Zandalari.

Now you have the best Druid Forms ever created. Why would you ever stop being a Dinosaur?

1 Like

Eh.

Blizzard could make them tankier so Druids can get to them.

2 Likes

Checkout my comment, the issue is a bit more nuanced than “im mad bc i didn’t get it right away!”

1 Like

Well yea i get it, thats the thing about playing an mmo

Adding in that one of these rares also has multiple spawn points on opposite sides of the map…

Also ignoring a lot of the comments here because they truly don’t understand the issue. It’s not a matter of “I want” just a matter of “is this how you really want us to engage in the game?”

One or maybe two rares max that are like this is fine. I don’t mind camping 1 mob daily. But 6, one of which has multiple spawns, is a bit excessive.

6 Likes

We can’t help how powerful our warriors are.

Is that why i got an appearance for my netherwing drake from a seemingly random dude while i was mowing down a group of mobs??

I’m not sure i understand. Are you upset because you have to play the game to get stuff every week?

Exactly, someone that understand that this kind of practice just cause frustation becuase it’s not active gameplay and you can’t do other things while farming the reward.

2 Likes

Nah, man. Like, 10 minutes for every kill when folks bail on the zone? That’s a total bummer, dude.

Just kick back, plant your character in the prime spot each day, waiting for that epic spawn, you know? Once you score your loot, groove on and head to the next one the following day, ya know? And before you know it, you’ll be sitting pretty with everything you want, man.

Moo!

1 Like

enlighten me but the only fact that I see here is someone claiming that he wants to activately play the game instead of waiting hours without doing anything because a rare spawn turn the game into an Afk lobby while doing other task IRL - playing other games, just pending to an alert from an addon.

Is that difficult to read OPs statement? he even mentioned a possible adjustment:

Fix respawn rate = Attempts per day

Or keep the massive time sink but increase the drop % so there’s a bigger chance you get it and avoid this kind of time sink.

When both are used with low drop % and 2 hours + respawn, then you’ve a player not doing BGs, M+, WQs…any sort of content just AFK waiting for multiple kills depending if the rare has daily lock out or not.

11 Likes

How sad people have to “report” something this truthful.

1 Like

Sitting there waiting for something to spawn isn’t good content, because it means you’re not playing the game you’re essentially afk. Which is why it’s bad content, you and Blizzard share similarities relating to your name.

8 Likes

lmao at this being reported and hidden. good lord people here are soft

1 Like

I seem to have hurt the feelings of some Druids…

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing, and felt like maybe I was entitled a bit. Glad to hear it’s not just me that feels this way. I hate slot machine mechanics and wow still had tons of them.

They should have added less and made them more earn able vs play the slot machine.

Thanks for

1. The insult
    and
  2. Putting words in my mouth

I didn’t say anything about sitting around waitng for something to spawn.

That’s the way the pendulum swings.

People complained about forbidden reach and zaralek rares having too much health.

And now they have too little health.

I’d support your comment if it was true but for this scenario, it’s not, maybe if it was like the renown grind that was nerfed, I’d support that you mention players want everything day 1, but OP didn’t say give me the item day 1. He said provide a better path for the item, since the current approach is being AFK meanwhile I do other things…We need better gameplay, so players are actually doing something.

Just compare Warlock pet forms to druids and you’ll find most pet forms are linked to active gameplay like farming a raid / dungeon, that you can reset. you can manage your time grinding that content, compared to a rare respawn.

I wish Blizzard added more content in 10.2, other than the Druid forms. Really disappointed that the only thing I can do is wait on a mob to spawn.

Why couldn’t we get a new zone? Or a new rep? Or a new raid? Or a new M+ season? Or new quests?

2 Likes

It’s too bad when you are just being honest and people report you

1 Like