"Respect Player's Time" Doesn't Apply to Druids Apparently

Introduces 6 rare mobs that have Druid forms.
Rare mobs have spawn rates of over 2 hours.
Forms are not 100% drop rate.
Rare mobs aren’t elite and die in seconds by 1 person.

I don’t mind having to farm. Just look at my mount collection. But I’ve literally camped a lot of these rares today while working and the spawn time/drop rates are abysmal when combined. Adjust one accordingly please!

64 Likes

Oh, I think that this might’ve been me. :dracthyr_nervous_animated: I was acting in self-defense.

12 Likes

It’s purely cosmetic. Doesn’t seem like blizzard should be under the gun for not respecting your time if nothing changes in your gameplay but cosmetics. That’s my 2 cents anyway.

21 Likes

This is the content for the next 6 months. The next year really.

25 Likes

I believe rares should not die so quickly as well personally. It’s silly that a single person can kill them so quickly when they have such a long timer on respawn. increased health pools would be appreciated.

9 Likes

You have potentially until NEXT NOVEMBER to get everything.

Slow down, life is to be savored.

29 Likes

Depends is like hunter tanning a rare pet. There are many hunters and the rare pets have a long spwan time. Also you have selfish hunter wine they see you trying to tame a rare and is too for them to tame. They would rather kill the pet and let you tame them

2 Likes

you have almost an entire year. be glad you got something.

4 Likes

They should add an invuln field around them and maybe bump up their health a bit.

3 Likes

I don’t mind it, just as long as it’s not a limited time FOMO nonsense like legion mage tower forms.

8 Likes

Wow dude, this makes me really sad and not for the reason you thought.

4 Likes

Is it because it got you to thinking about the last time you had to spawn camp something which turned out to be with an old friend who has sense passed away due to unknown causes, but you and this friend had spend all of your WoW life together as best buds so everytime you see people talking about camping rares it brings a memory of this dear friendship and it brings a tear to your eye? Cause that wasn’t the reason I thought.

3 Likes

Yep!

And if you DO get it in one day, the patch is a failure because you could blow through it too quickly.

WoW players are uniquely vocal in just how staunchly they HATE playing WoW, but are also very, very angry whenever they don’t have any new WoW content to play.

25 Likes

To be fair, sitting in one spot waiting for a spawn to happen isn’t exactly compelling content.

13 Likes

Which is fair, but isn’t exactly the worst ask for a one-and-done cosmetic that only a niche group will be after.

Now there’s more visibility around this issue since its impacting Druids…We had this since the launch of this expansion with Breezebiter rare and his mount drop.

The game should provide gameplay, We don’t want to have to keep the game open while watching a movie / playing other game because our character is AFK in a spot waiting for a rare. Devs should provide actual gameplay not this kind of time sinks.

the problem isn’t that but the actual gameplay, provide me with a vendor for 10000 currency and I can only acquire 200 per week, it’ll do the same effect that last until next november but you can do your activities for those 200 and then stop.

This is the part I don’t get, OP is mentioning 2 hours that you’re not actually playing the game…lets think about it. He’s afk waiting for a respawn 2 hours, you can’t do anything else because you could miss the rare. Is that difficult to understand the big issue of this practice?

We’re not talking about handouts!

Provide us gameplay that we do something during our time in gameee

19 Likes

Well, it’s a good thing I am just about done with work for the day

drinks

2 Likes

At least you know how to get those, lol.

There’s this tameable fire owl for Hunters, that looks exactly like the Mythic mount, but you can’t tame it without an item that likely comes from the raid, which isn’t open yet, and might be a rare drop as well.

Imma get that on my Dark Iron Dwarf Hunter, he has mostly fire and rock animals.

Ofc, once the community figures out how to tame it.

1 Like

Only new forms I want for my little lvl 12 druid is the werebear and the fuzzy raptor.

Considering the rares of content released before I think this is a W.

(still can’t kill rares solo for the ridiculous 0.2% JW drop, for example)

1 Like