Reset Echoes... Please

Arena.

A glad mount.

So they are PvPing?

Yes <10char>

Really? It is odd they didn’t mention that, they just mentioned mythic plus.

I am PVP’ing. You done playing stupid? The amount of hand holding needed to get across basic concepts of competition in General Discussion forum is akin to making sure preschoolers don’t get hit by traffic crossing the street.

I see so you saying you were competing with them wasn’t the truth? I personally don’t think someone has much of an argument if they have to make up things.

1 Like

Here’s an example:

A raid of 20 players have 2 warlocks. Warlock A has all the essences at rank 3 and Warlock B didn’t do the pvp essences. Warlock B now has 30k echoes and can go buy a level 3 Infinite Stars for single target and a level 3 Twilight Devastation for Mythic+. Warlock B now does more damage in raids not because he worked harder but because he skipped content.

Those two are racing each other in a friendly competition. Probably no harm done, but it does hurt Warlock A to do less damage simply because he did more content.

In a mythic raid guild with toxic officers, its possible that Warlock A might need to sit out some fights because they’re behind.

Also, its kind of the point of the game to do the best you can. We’re always competing for top dps, fastest raid completion, highest arena score, ect ect. Having more corruption allows you do win those objectives.

3 Likes

Everyone that’s agrees with OP would make the biggest and best change to the current state of WoW by quitting!!

1 Like

And people who were lucky before got to ‘win’ the race. Was that better?

1 Like

I agree that there needs to be some kind of catch-up or make-good (I’ve got multiple characters that stopped earning Echoes), but it shouldn’t involve takiing Echoes away from people who had them saved up.

99% of GD is a casual player base that grew up as a generation where participation trophies were handed out, thus they do not understand the key fundamentals of competition.

2 Likes

Just stop this crap.

3 Likes

Similar but different. Also two wrongs don’t make a right.

I’m about 80% positive Marla is just trolling at this point.

my main which i only play hasnt had ANY drop yet my alt i never play has 500 lol and i still dont know how the alt has 500

There are other better ways to handle the situation than to resetting these and screw up many people who through no fault of their own managed to accumulate a bunch on all their characters. Resetting might make that group quit.

They could just create another currency to buy this corrupted gear.

1 Like

And resetting echoes would also be wrong.

1 Like

Good point.

This is going to be interesting to see what happens when it is on live eventually.

Yeah… I already stated this in the post.

This person gets satisfaction being a level 12 troll account. They are just leading you on.