Reset Echoes... Please

I have more TD tbh if I wanted to. You play content you get rewarded. The name of the game.

The point is, maybe I don’t want to run all this TD and maybe I want to run haste % and vers % but I never got them. Or try other combinations.

Considering I do all the content in it’s entirety I should have generated about 30k to 40k echos at this point at least.

That’s called being behind buddy. If I was able to generate echos from Day 1 I would have bought all the corruption I wanted and been done.

1 Like

You CLEARLY still don’t understand. MY GOD! YOU CANNOT EARN ECHOES IF YOU HAVE ALREADY UNLOCKED EVERY MAX RANK ESSENCE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR CHARACTER!

THAT IS WHY I DON’T HAVE ECHOES!

Can I stop screaming or are you illiterate?

7 Likes

You never got anything other than TD - when you run all that content? I really find that hard to believe.

This. We’ll be throwing away, deleting and npcing all of our gear in a few months for greens that’ll be better. People need to relax.

3 Likes

Ah! Alright now I understand. I was not aware that you can’t earn echoes if you are not eligible to buy any essences (from either not having anything rank 3 or having everything at rank 3).

So you are at a disadvantage in that you had to work for all your corruptions and other people can just get some free ones today. That is unfair to you. I’d be curious to know how many people have 0 or all rank 3 essences and are affected by this.

It’s sad you have to put topics like this in general discussion for visibility yet it doesn’t relate to 90% of the posters here but they seem obligated to post in it anyway.

1 Like

You’re right. You should just quit the game. Everything is meaningless. Life is meaningless. Don’t live it. Lock yourself in a closet.

1 Like

You have brought up a lot of intelligent points. Keep posting as you have shown to be a valuable member of the community.

Oh I have plenty of junk corruption in my bags. Don’t know why you’re picking a fight over something trivial internet warrior.

Yes, let me get excited about constant leech, crit, and mastery corruptions when it’s awful for my spec. eye roll

You must be really busy on unemployment.

GD is like the zombie apocalypse as far as I am concerned.

1 Like

It’s Tuesday - no echoes reset is happening. Not saying it’s right, but I’m just saying, it’s not happening.

In 3 days, our attention will be on to something else instead.

Again, it’s not right. Just saying - it’s a done deal. At this point, they’re probably adding the vendor to meme us. Everything has been completed at this point - now they just want to let us be stupid with full corruption gear.

Well GD is where the bubble gum brigade lurks so yeah it is what it is!

I was just trying to understand how you arrived at being 2 months behind. That is an awful lot of behind for someone who says they do all the content.

Sorry, you keep assuming I know something before you say it. Or at least you expect me to continue reading comments while I’m typing a reply. You should have said the reason in the beginning so people who lack this information would go around in circles with you.

Although I suppose to thought being ranked 3 and earning no echoes is more common than it is.

It is the FIRST SENTENCE of the post!

The only thing unfair about the system is not rewarding people who did the same content. I have more echoes on my alts than I do on my main, in spite of the fact I did more content that rewards them upon my main.

1 Like

Good point.

Lets see what happens but it is now looking like a mess if nothing changes.

Also can we get an update to visions so that the amount of Echoes we get is increased for every mask you put in? Otherwise what’s stopping people from not bothering with mask runs anymore?

Yes, punish players who play the game and reward the players who want 4 mains

2 Likes