"Requires Level 70" Issues since 10.2.7 Release

I never said they weren’t related. It seems to me the issues could stem from a similar problem on the backend. It’s better to wait and see than to spread misinformation. They’ve already confirmed the Valdrakken portal issue is a bug they’re working on.

The group finder was usable the same day with the mature language filter enabled. I haven’t turned it off yet, but I’ve had no further issues with it since the first several hours of launch.

1 Like

I found out that you can complete the quest by visiting the barber shop in valdrakken lol

1 Like

Also quest in ruby sanctum or whatever gives a quest to use the rosum of whatever to customize dragon is now set to level 70, and on top of that other various quests i get half way through only to be met with the item i need not being able to interact with until level 70.

Then don’t spread misinformation while telling people not to complain and wait forever.

This only worked for some people.

I hope these issues are a bug, I am not happy with the changes.

Also, in a random dungeon when Nokud Offense thing comes up…
How are we without the dragonriding, able to keep up with others, unless we know the code to open the Dragon Glyph thing. Le sigh.

Cannot loot the war supplies chest either until 70 (war mode). Can just capture it.

So far the bug persists… I rushed through the missions and dungeons to get to DF as quickly as possible, but end up being blocked because of this bug, it’s annoying, but sh- happens.

1 Like

For what it’s worth, I have noticed that all of the pre-70 quests in Dragoflight are all now labeled [low level] in my quest log

1 Like

visit the barber shop, it completes the quest for some reason

My guess is that the quest is treating one cosmetic change (the barber shop) as equivalent to another (the rostrum). For all we know, it always worked like that, except the rostrum was always working OK so no one ever got a chance to see it.

1 Like

Youre the best!

I’ll use this later, thank you! I did the dragon riding unlock quests on this character today which does give you a chance to fill out the tree but the icon is still missing from the minimap.

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this for “Requires Level 70” suddenly, but I noticed on “Warmth and Comfort” the Piles of Coal require level 70 now. You can still get the 5 you need from drops, but just picking up a pile as you pass by no longer works.

All of this!

I believe what the Rostrum actually does is open up a custom version of the barbershop similar to how druids see their forms and warlocks see demons, only the rostrum version hides the regular barbershop options and displays the drake selection. So the flag for the quest isn’t specific (“trigger the drake version of the barbershop interface”), it’s general “trigger the barbershop interface”.

I was doing a Dreamsurge on my alt who is 66, and he was unable to interact with the flowers on the elevated islands. It said it requied level 70. Killing the mobs still gave credit though.

This is still on going and my alt is now stuck on a quest for the Rostrum of Transformation “A New Set of Horns”, also any gear gained is non usable by sub 70

Thanks for the help. I actaully just pushed it 70. All is right. Ill keep that in mind if i see a similiar issue in the future.

This is happening to me as well. I put in a ticket and got an automated replay. Put the ticket in again saying I did all you said to try before putting in the ticket. That was days ago and I still don’t have a reply. Hopefully, today’s maintenance will fix it…? Crosses Fingers

Today’s maintenance has not fixed it, at least not for my level 61 monk. Great work, guys.