Request: Bring Back GDKP for Phase 3 (4 now)

This makes it easy. Prove it.

i like how you call out my logs hiding behind a character with no logs 10/10

1 Like

agreed actually

this does nothing though

If we kept GDKP advertisements out of trade chat, it would severely reduce the amount of predatory GDKP advertisements throughout the game, while allowing regular pugs to not be overtaken, and also allow all the privately organized GDKP communities to run. This would do a lot.

Bergelmir-whitemane WOTLK
Bergelmir-lone wolf SOD

Tldr: 99-100

you parents must be really proud of thisā€¦

1 Like

No shot you ask for my logs and then post that

i though we were talking about RMTers? if GDKP is available it is a reason for them to buy gold. if its not then they arnt buying as much gold. it makes a dent in the system while not effecting the entire population of the game. it is a win to have it gone. does it eliminate all RMT no your correct on that. it still makes a difference though.

The thousands of comments / likes in that thread are ratioing you up and down the street.

Lucky for you there is no dislike / thumbs down button.

1 Like

if your going to tell me i sound like a sub 50% parser i have the right to call you a no life degen wow player.

If Iā€™m not mistaken, itā€™s these predatory GDKPs that give players the illusion that they need to buy gold to keep up, since theyā€™re asking for budgets and such. So yes, I believe this would reduce the majority of RMT within GDKPs. I donā€™t think RMT is as big of an issue within the privately organized GDKP communities.

1 Like

I dont even play dude LOL. And when i did play I spent less time getting my parses than you do trolling these forums.

you know what reduces all RMT for GDKPā€™s? not allowing them in the game.

Again, letā€™s avoid black and white ways of thinking.

you literally have more posts then meā€¦

1 Like

something being true doesnā€™t mean Black and White ways of thinking.

Yeah, speaking truth to power takes a lot of time. So does combating trolls.

LOL 10 char

1 Like

You already did, in not being able to ā€œdecipherā€ what I said.

If we shut down the game, there would be no RMT at all.

This would also be true, but itā€™s not the right way to handle things.

1 Like