Request: Bring Back GDKP for Phase 3 (4 now)

1. A person winning an item that they don’t actually want.
    i can guarentee someone has bought an item so someone else cant get it.

2. A person being denied loot because of personal biases.
    ive literally seen gdkp runs say if you dont know what your doing you wont get loot/gold

3. A person being denied loot because someone else decided it isn’t good for them.
    once again people have bought things to keep others from getting it or so a friend can get it off of them

4. Players winning an item they don’t need for free and trading it to a friend.
    “for free” tells me eveything i need to know about your intentions

5. Players winning an item they don’t need for free and selling it to someone else for gold.
    still worried about that gold it seems

6. Players leaving when an item doesn’t drop.
    all of SoD i havent had a single player do this

7. Players that “have to go” after 1 wipe.
    thats why you vet people before you invite them and also think to yourself on this one maybe you dont need to invite the 99% parser who will probably leave.

8. Inability to fill a spot when someone leaves halfway through the raid.
    once again this is a problem with your vetting process

9. Players walking away empty handed.
    do you need a participation trophy?

10. Players never returning to raid content once they obtain enough the gear.
    almost like they should play a new toon if they are full bis? or just play for the enjoyment of the game idk do you need to be bribed to play?

1 Like

no its not because Timmy will just buy gold next week too…

1 Like

Yeah, and gold buyers are buying up all the BoEs on the AH and making them more expensive, what a surprise that RMTers are making everything worse.

You seem very focused on the RMTers here. So is your argument about RMTers or GDKPs here?

Those are all low effort, bad faith responses to a thread that spawned thousands of comments and likes. Not going to bother responding further, feel free to respond in that thread.

why do you need boe’s? seems like a waste of your precious gold that your so concerned with.

Your argument is “gold buyers make things worse”, so you tell me.

LOL w/e bud if you cant even have the discussion with me it shows you know im right.

1 Like

Okay lets do the first one

Sounds like they wanted it then. /yawn

Go read and comment to that thread if you want to

idk why your brain tells you that you need to spend gold on boe’s that will more than likely be replaced with raid gear. that’s something you will need to think on yourself

and you said i had bad faith responses LOL

1 Like

So you dont have gold, dont want to buy boes, and question anyone that does buy boes. Conveniently you are arguing against GDKP? Checks out.

Weird response.

You claim that RMTers are making a GDKP experience worse. I said that they make the AH worse too. You don’t understand the connection?

I said nothing about needing BoEs.

That’s an easy win against a weak bad faith argument you made. If someone wins a bid with gold they want the item. Otherwise they wouldnt bid gold. Rolling costs nothing and so people often do win rolls they dont actually care about

Again, read the thread that has thousands of likes if you care

plenty of gold for the things i NEED.

not if people are jacking up prices no only an idiot would do that.

yes i question them when raid gear is better or equal in power.

1 Like

You sound like a sub 50% parser, as is the norm for the anti gdkp crowd

RMTers make the whole game worse correct. heres the thing though doing something like removing the whole AH effects the entire population. banning GDKP only effects a small amount of people while still making a dent in the RMT problem.

1 Like

your more then welcome to look up my logs they are public and your just flat wrong.

1 Like

Nah, but if you break the mold congrats! Still sound like it tho

Or we avoid black and white ways of thinking and regulate both GDKPs and the AH to reduce the people abusing them.

Examples of this would be to keep GDKPs out of trade chat, limit the amount of postings on the AH (unlimited posting is absurd).

I most certainly am, you, unfortunately, cannot actually read anything properly, so you get tired responses to a tired and low iq attack.

1 Like