Reported. Reported! Gah

No I don’t like shoes, I wear slippers or sandals, often get away with no shirt too.

1 Like

LOL what…?

1 Like

I believe he was reported for stabbing some dude down the lane. A licky boom boom down?

1 Like

I haven’t wore shoes in nearly 20 years. Crocs or naked feet that’s it.

Call me whatever you want. I still doing a great public service, and it seems to make some of you upset.

I’ve been reporting tons of people. The best part is when they complain about it in trade, and I report again for talking about it.

1 Like

So you don’t go barefoot. Gonna doubt on the not wearing anything on top either.

It was the other guys who acted like jerks as a way to show they were interested in the girl. Not me I was the bystander. But it was when I was with just the guys that when I acted like them to just the males when the girls decided to group up and gossip. So out of the girls sights they guys now took how I treated them as bad even though they thought it was ok to act like that towards the girls.

Sorry for late reply… just clearing things up. I could have typed it better.
As a side not what kind of asian group was this?
It was a after church meetup. You would have thought church people acting better.

I live in Oregon, tops are optional!

1 Like

Oh I do, Just not going to trust my feet to what you leave behind on a public floor as you suggested.

As for the no shirt, done it many times in my life. Most of the time no one seems to care, of course some times a manager will ask that you put a shirt on, but rarely do they want you to leave as you are there to buy something. It is defiantly one of the easier rules to break to the point it’s not really a rule. There are better comparisons of rules that you can’t or should avoid breaking, you chose poorly.

I guess the closest thing I can do to get in this headspace is think about the times I tried to get into a streamer’s chat.

Streamer’s Chat: You will not be noticed unless you donate money.

Streamer’s Chat: Unless it’s for the streamer to belittle you.

Streamer’s Chat: If you say anything that doth not kiss the butt of our streamer you are squelched, especially if you say you prefer him/her to a different streamer for some reason cause we are all one big family.

Streamer’s Chat: Oh you have nothing else to say but to buy into hype and/or kiss butt? Be off then.

Me: Fine. Have it your way.

1 Like

it’s simple, learn to be more mature.

you may think it is just a insult but you seem to forget that behind the screen there is a person.

i don’t like the idea of getting ban for words but i don’t complain about it because this is for the good of the players.

a lot of wow players have been too toxic for too long it is time to clean mouths and home, yes getting ban helps slowly fix this nasty problem.

so long as you are given a warning as to why you got ban of course.

1 Like

No. No grudge. Except for those who in that group.
I speak a few asian languages so no malice against in general at all

1 Like

So wait which asians are you against? The jerky ones I presume? Cause jerk is just something being of any race can’t cure.

LOL! yep been there done that.
One live stream they were talking about boot jacked thugs(the police)
So I decided to walk through memory lane and tell them why they started dressing like that and it took place in California with 2 guys all armored up for a bank heist and all their weapons were 50 cal. treating cop cars like swiss cheese. So the cops went away and called in swat.
The bad guys even took muscle relaxant so they would not be stressed out.
It was that bank heist that changed everything and then the streamer banned me because story time was all about her and not the subject matter. LOL!!!

1 Like

Yep all true. Anyone can be a jerk. Before that stuff went down the lead guitarist was considered my best friend but even he when he joking was mean to me did not like it if I reflected it back… some friend.

But all in all I am so happy it took place because it lets you know who your true friends are.

1 Like

Oh man I feel you, I know the exact incident you’re talking about you could speak honest truth in a stream and get silenced for not kissing enough butt while you do it, like, damn. North Hollywood shootout? Big body armor and full auto AKs, those dudes went for the 5 stars off the bat and reaped what they’d sown.

1 Like

I mean you know you’re doing this in mean spirit.

You can pretend all you want

1 Like

Sure? But why does that matter.

I am following the rules, and get a laugh at the same time. Plus making the server better. If being mean spirit gets it done. So what?

You do you… Doesn’t matter if you’re following rules Anyone who purposely makes other people unhappy are broken people.

I’m sorry you’re like that

I hope you find happiness

1 Like

If someone gets unhappy because they get in trouble for breaking the rules. That is good. That means that they will or should learn from that mistake.

I am pretty darn happy thank you.

1 Like