Repeatedly camped, then i was astonished. wow

On this guy, there was a skirmish in Legion we battled in, I had no idea until I just watched it again the other day and it was you :slight_smile:

And some DK; not sure if you remember so long ago though I was absolutely shocked when I looked closer to see that it was my forum mate that as in that video.

So freaky when I saw that how much of a chance was that ?

1 Like

I still disagree. I’m not suggesting that geared players are always skilled by any means. But running one mythic 10 per week to get gear isn’t exactly a time sink either.

The suggestion that you made is the same one that people have been making for years (gear = time invested, not skill). The folks always making those claims always have reasons why they don’t do rated pvp or push pve progression. “I’m super skilled, but don’t have time to get gear”.

Hell, you can run a mythic 10 in less time you spend camping Incursion quests Grit. Lack of time isn’t why you don’t have gear. You just aren’t willing to devote 45 minutes per week to getting gear.

1 Like

Probably not but speaking for myself I hate dungeons … I only do mythics when my guild is short a DPS and they are asking for someone .

I don’t have much time to play… maybe 1 hour every day. I don’t want to spend 40 minutes of that in a dungeon. I rather do a BG because I like it even though I get no useful gear from it unlike a mythic.

1 Like

Take me out of the conversation, I’m not a good example. I’ve said dozens of times I’m just another Casual Scrub who loves playing a Sub Rogue the best I can. I beat people up and have loads of fun every day. Really, it’s not about me.

Apply what I said to the vast majority of the players base.

1 Like

I’m all for avoiding the content you dislike Dosao. Don’t like Dungeons, raids, or rated pvp? Then don’t do them IMO.

Just know that only doing casual content (pve or pvp) limits your gearing rewards.

I’m merely scoffing at the suggestion I’ve seen countless times before: “people with gear actually suck, they just have more time than me.” Those statements always seem to be made by people that only do casual content.

Gearing doesn’t take time though. Getting gear isn’t a time sink that some people are suggesting. It’s simply a matter of willingness/desire to participate in said content.

I am doing just that Grit. You’re suggesting that people that have more time have more gear. I’m suggesting that isn’t the case, as gearing is absurdly fast these days. It’s not like grinding for pvp gear back in 2005.

1 Like

I perfectly agree … I don’t expect to have top gear for the content I do. And that is ok by me .

2 Likes

PVE = memorization know your fight mechanics
PVP = memorization know your opponent’s abilities.

Method is paid to play this game. That is not really a fair comparison in terms of the casual player. That would be like comparing me to Savix, I am no where near that guy’s skill or knowledge of arena play. Though I would like to be and this what I’m working toward, I am no where near that.

1 Like

Oh wow that is awesome! I hope i did ok i was still trying to blossom in Legion.:cowboy_hat_face:sadly i don’t remember the DK.:cry:

That has to be a 1 in a million change encounter.:cowboy_hat_face:

If i was paid to play wow you better bet your butt I’d be max gear and farm content of all types. But seeing as I have to pay to play the game im not gonna devote as much time doing stuff i don’t like compared to doing stuff i do like. If i ever start to get burnt out i just play a different game therea plenty out there.

2 Likes

I agree.

I have enough time to play some Forum, BG’s, WPVP WQ’s, and an Assault now and then. Luckily Blizzard has made so I can get pretty good gear. If I wanted better gear I would have to devote more time to things I don’t want to do. (I don’t even know what a Mythic Key is.)

I have no problem competing with my peers and have all the fun I want.

1 Like

I have the PVP movie as that was part of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! That means i got pwn :cowboy_hat_face: . Would you be willing to share it :grinning:.

Wait i think i remember you now! Was it a 1v2? Because i remember getting rekt by a ww monk in legion and thinking “holy crap, I’m leveling one of those.” :joy:

no one is arguing that people ought not to do 1v1s at all

it’s just that it’s so obvious that it’s a thinly veiled argument against 40v40 wpvp that’s behind “bro don’t lag the server bro”

nobody cares if it’s an accomplishment literally nobody

the only people who care enough to call 40 people raiding a city or whatever are people who got a 2 minute rez timer and are tilted to the point of saying “bro 1v1 me”

• ret paladin
  • unironically thinking you’re good at 1v1ing
  • complains about groups forming in wpvp to engage in wpvp
1 Like

i am very respectful and won’t post the video here, but if you want to search on my youtube channel under Minstrel it’s there. Same with all myother toons random videos haha.

1 Like

That’s a lot of text to say “I’m bad at pvp”…

I’d gladly 1v1 you on any of my toons. I’ll let you pick which one you want to beat you.

Why thank you sir. I will look it up. :cowboy_hat_face:

"i don’t have an argument… yeah well… 1v1 me after school behind the dumpster, kid :sunglasses: :muscle: "

Nomak gets that rets are kinda good in 1v1s and whatever. What did you expect though if you challenging him as a player or insinuating he doesn’t want to PVP just because he isn’t into groups and gankfests EITHER way. (Meaning that, it’s not even about winning or losing, it’s about not having fun when there is no experience…)

2 Likes

You’re the one that threw down the 1v1 statement, not me…

Anyway, you’d be a lot happier if you just admitted the reason you are part of a zerg community is because you’re bad at pvp, and need the backup. It’s OK man. I’m sure you’re good at legos or something.