Repeatedly camped, then i was astonished. wow

Repeatedly camped, annoyed frustrated, felt clueless what to do…

Out and about doing my questing until I saw a group of horde raiders killing Alliance questers, camping the questing area slaughtering anything that comes in their way, they did not spare anyone, they had no mercy on what level they were these horde raiders they were chasing, camping, using emotes, surrounding lowbie players, dancing on corpses, yelling.

I was killed three times, camped, danced on my corpse, the 4th time I respawned and tried to get away as fast as I can, I changed my cameras view I saw 10 of them running after me, I thought to my self '‘I am about to die again, what should i do how do i escape this’ ’

There was havoc in general chat, people complaining, talking about grouping up but nothing happened. It was upsetting to see this how powerless the Alliance was against mindless orcs.

As I was running, in front of me I saw an Alliance raid running right towards me on Gryphons yelling ‘For the Alliance’ ‘Hail King Anduin’ I was to my self ‘What the heck is this, wow.’

About a 20 of these gorgeous gryphons, pushed right into the horde that was chasing me and completely slaughtered all of them, it did not even take a minute for them to kill these mindless, ruthless horde players. It was a glorious sight to witness. I was satisfied these hordes deserved it.

They just came out of nowhere, like angels sent down to save me from getting camped. I asked in general who they were, someone said ’ Cryptids League’, but the Alliance raid was yelling ‘We are the Anduin’s Knights’ that got me confused to who they really were.

I just wanted to thank all you impressive players for helping us in the zone that was questing in Stormsong Valey but the horde raiders were nowhere to be seen after you killed them, I hope you get to read this.

Would anyone happen to know how to join them the ‘Cryptids League’?

14 Likes

I love this. That was anduins knights

3 Likes

For the Alliance!

2 Likes

And then you woke up.

5 Likes

WPvP is amazing.

5 Likes

lol it used to be.

We had a great time in Boralus this evening! :smiley: Bursting shotting yall of the roof was such great fun. /dance /rude :smiley:

Cryptids Leauge is the guild.
Anduin Knights is our community with the combined might of the alliance we crush any horde opposition.

5 Likes

Hrm, they just came across as the typical zergling guild/group that 10v1s someone, plants flags and teabags.

/shrug

6 Likes

Lol we do small scale as well. We just adapt to our enemies and kill any horde in the way.

1 Like

Killing horde is fine. Griefing isn’t.

1 Like

And the horde are such saints that they don’t do the exact same thing right?

Only time i corpse camp someone is if they are on Twitter talking smack like shadowblades

1 Like

They were probably just having fun, in a game.

2 Likes

You can control your own behavior, you can’t control other’s behavior. Just because you can do something or other people do something doesn’t mean you should do something.

Interesting, because I’ve been corpse camped by a group of 10+ of your guild/group and I never trash-talked your guild on the forums or anywhere else.

The group would clear out, but they were using spy so the instant I’d rez they would all come to kill again. Just ended up logging out and switching to another character.

There are groups like this on both sides, just typical zergling guild groups roaming around using spy to hunt down solo/duo players.

I seriously question anyone who has fun zerging people down or killing people that have no chance of winning. Fun should be about winning challenging fights.

2 Likes

No really, they were probably just having fun, in a game.

11 Likes

We kill any horde we see most of the time we are targeting raid groups of horde but lately the horde pvp leaders have been cowering in their cities so we end up killing horde in the zone we are in. You could move to a different area? If your standing around in war mode and expecting not to die idk what to tell you.

3 Likes

I know he may find this shocking, but I agree with Oozo wholeheartedly on this. I don’t care for the large zerg groups that kill simply with overwhelming numbers. Everyone has different interpretations of “fun”, but swarming a handful of people with a raid isn’t impressive IMO.

4 Likes

That’s because your an unholy DK. No one likes those guy in wpvp…sooo dirty. :cowboy_hat_face:

Lok’tar ogar

5 Likes

I dont normally get a full size raid group together unless i know there is a full size horde raid group roaming around i try to keep my groups around 5 to 10 maximum

1 Like