Repeatedly camped, then i was astonished. wow

When was this?

I dont recall ever asking for help in general chat

Cryptids is the epitome of the zerg mentality I don’t support. Even if you prefer even fighting odds personally, you’re part of the mob. It’s like saying I prefer settling these issues with my fists, but still being in the car during the drive-by because “well, we are a gang”.

When did your rogue first become a human female? A couple months back maybe? You did blow me a kiss for saving you…

Lol okay man im done going back and forth. Your set in your ways and clearly wont budge so im done responding to that convo.

Lmao nope!

Didn’t realize the conversation was bothering you. I thought we were just chatting about our respective opinions. Adults can have friendly disagreements, right?

1 Like

Here is the way the current ilvl layout is for pvp.

• Unranked

• Combatant

• Challenger

• Rival

• Duelist

• Gladiator

• 385ilvl

• 395ilvl

• 400ilvl

• 405ilvl

• 410ilvl

• 415ilvl

I have revised my original list. As I agree with you Mythic raiding is top tier pve content, so pvp should also reflect the same.

Can’t really tell the context in text

I was on my fresh 120 monk when it happened, you may have missed that earlier. Anyway, it wasn’t a gearing situation, as the rogue had similar HP.

I was simply busting your :baseball::basketball: because you made a brag post, and I have firsthand experience of seeing you scream for help in a 1v1 situation. Just a lil friendly forum pvp is all man. No harm intended.

But my feelings =[

Honestly I’m having so much more fun playing my dk the playstyle is alot more fun and i like being able to tank stuff

I am doing well on this soon so far, haven’t played him since Legion that much, though he’s probably, arguably my best overall player since I played him a lot before. Still undergeared so a lot of rets trying to own me :slight_smile: haha

(BTW - This is Thousandfold/Gleaming :slight_smile:

Do you remember me on this toon Percivall? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Too many BELFs on your roster! :face_vomiting:

What I say is not meant to take anything away from anyone. Unless you simply cheated, you earned everything you have.

Higher gear rarely equals skill, it equals time.

Time is the one thing you can never get back, ever. If I spend money I can always make more money. If I spend time, I can never get that time back, it’s gone.

I could go on and on but I think you get the point.

It’s up to each individual how valuable their time is.

3 Likes

Yup… you make use of your 15 bucks however you feel like it !!

2 Likes

So the people that get invited to the AWC have no skill? They have just invested more time than you?

So the people that get invited to the MDI have no skill? They have just invested more time than you?

The players in Method have no skill? They just invested more time than you?

I am pretty sure none of those aforementioned groups keyboard turn Grit. They aren’t just spending more time at their keyboard. They are better at the game (more skilled) than you (and me).

1 Like

Ouch
Grit is gonna feel that in his bones

1 Like

I think so. I think we did a little wpvp i. Vol’dun together? Your name and look, seem very familiar. Now i do know you for sure on Gleaming.:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

No of course not. You brought the argument to the most extreme using the top 1% as an example. I expected that argument and it doesn’t apply at all to this conversation. I knew someone would make this argument but not so quickly. I weaved a better web than I thought.

That’s why I used the word rarely.

Think about what I said and instead of applying it to the 1% apply it to the rest of the player base.

1 Like