Repeatedly camped, then i was astonished. wow

How have you been? Its Friday!

1 Like

Wonderful! Love the DK print of yours from outside of here. Is it your masterpiece?

I wish i was that talented. I found it online loved the way it looked

1 Like

:wink:. Are you leveling as frost or UH?

I don’t use Spy and I’m solo 90% of the time and still engage in fun times killing Alliance all I want.

I play differently because I know many are using it.

Just have fun man, it’s a game.

6 Likes

I’m not saying I know this to be factual, simply suspected it was from a current member based on the way it was written.

2 Likes

Tell me how to have fun more. You know how I, personally, like to have fun? Camping people in warmode, trying to keep them down.

Trying to kill the lowbie in the amount of time it takes a fat kid to move the mouse pointer from accept rez to accept queue.

Watching their mains fly around on their mounts looking for the epic duel between ganker and gankee that they promised themselves.

But that’s just me.

PS. Couple hours getting camped? Dam lol decided not to use the tools that current wow has to offer?

6 Likes

Unholy and blood to tank. Brought my dk back from cata gonna be switching mains. Rogues capped outside of mythic raids and dk will be better for wpvp leading.

2 Likes

Yeah, nothing wrong with knowing the number of enemy players near you and their classes even though they are well out of range and out of line of sight.

It practically removes a large element of what world pvp should be about.

I’m sure zergling groups love this add-on. If they see just a handful of people pop up with spy they go hard after them. If they see a large number of people pop up they can go slink away and avoid a challenging fight.

3 Likes

Hush you! Get back to Duskwood where you belong!

2 Likes

I think you should relax and find a game that doesnt stress you out like minecraft or something

1. I didn’t say that people don’t have fun doing that. What I did was question what type of person you are if you do have fun doing that. You should probably spend some time doing some soul-searching. :wink:

2. I didn’t say I was camped for two hours. This is a reading comprehension failure on your part. What I said is that I logged off the warrior and switched characters (and did the quests on a few of them and then logged back into the warrior a couple of hours later). The more you know :star:

I feel personally attacked

5 Likes

Lets not get too personal and all real life.

A group could kill every character playing WOW for a week and it wouldn’t touch what happens in a major U. S. City in 5 minutes on a summer Saturday night.

6 Likes

I dont really care or think about someone’s feelings when i kill them in a video game. You opted into to Optional world pvp. If you die thats your problem not mine.

4 Likes

Dude, I put a winky face after it. See --> :wink:

That means that I don’t think you are a lowlife piece of gutter trash for gaining pleasure from zerging people down or killing lowbies. It just means that I don’t think you have evolved as a pvper. :wink:

I think we are winning you over slowly.:grin:

4 Likes

Fun fact: Grit is the Rickety Cricket of WoW.

3 Likes

Before BFA is over I’ll have a video with me and a Oozo character ganking the hell out of people, lowbies included!

3 Likes

That why I stock up on invisibility potions … just to get away from zerg squads trying to camp me

7 Likes