Repeatedly camped, then i was astonished. wow

That’s what makes WPVP so much fun IMO. Always being prepared with consumables and other fun things, outside of standard class abilities.

2 Likes

I have potions, portals, speed boosts underwater breathing potions flasks buff food, gadgets to res people with drums for lust ect ect

4 Likes

Howdy howdy!!!:cowboy_hat_face:

Lok’tar ogar

3 Likes

This is geniuses!!!:cowboy_hat_face:

Lok’tar ogar

4 Likes

Any class i play i make sure i have some form of stealth to avoid zergs or to afk. Shadowmeld or stealthmans.

2 Likes

If I had bubble hearth … I wouldn’t bother . But alas :sob:

3 Likes

I have that option. :grinning: though i only use when it’s meme worthy! :joy:

Lok’tar ogar

2 Likes

Harvard did a study, that people who gank people in a game(like Wow) live longer fuller lives. Just saying it was a Harvard study so…:cowboy_hat_face:

Lok’tar ogar

5 Likes

Skimmed through here and well, I personally don’t like winning “gank/spawn/rez camping” as much as losing. As Oozo said it’s just simply not fun, for some of us.

The hilarious reaction from some of those folks who enjoy it and generally lose their 1v1s or fair fights is “turn off warmode instead of crying” if you don’t like being ganked; it makes no sense.

There is a difference between crying/complaining and having an opinion and standing behind it. One of the things that makes the game fun is the element of danger, being jumped, having to deal with an emote spammer and the thrill of putting him/her/it into the ground :slight_smile:

Think about that as you highfive and “neckbeard yodel” in your discord when you see players spawning in Spy and head off to 10v1 them. Just remember that feeling of dread that you have when you realize you are going to lose that 1v1 because your buddies got too far away. Priceless to imagine :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You can always turn off WM…then you could cut back on the crying a bit.

2 Likes

Uninspired & unoriginal response to a pvp thread? :white_check_mark:

Ruin guild tag? :white_check_mark:

Move along folks, nothing to see here.

7 Likes

Thing is though… it’s a true response, you can just turn it off and stop crying. Simple, easy, and saves you a lot of dying.

Literally no one in this thread is crying about dying in warmode…

Try reading the posts before you reply next time. Simple, easy, and saves you a lot of bad posting.

2 Likes

So, I haven’t really been around World of Warcraft in awhile… I’ll be honest though, I have never seen small scale WPvP from Cryptids League or Anduins Knights before.

Don’t take offense to this, as that’s not my intention, but I, as well as other Horde on this forum in the past, have offered 5v5 or 10v10 fights to Cryptids League, but they were always declined. Instead we were told they’d only fight in large scale WPvP, aka 30v30 or 40v40.

That was actually my main gripe in the past. I didn’t agree with, and I still don’t agree with, large scale WPvP where it’ll lag out the servers. It’s been proven in the past that fights like those can crash the server, and have, and I don’t know why anyone would want to fight in such conditions where it’s freeze frame fighting.

Has the server stability improved since I was gone in the past 2-3 months?

They are crying about being camped, same thing. They can just turn it off and not worry about it.

Yep, you are definitely a poster child for Ruin…

Oh, a Ruin poster. I have a video from a few months ago that I never posted, where me and 2 friends went against 6-7 Ruin posters on the boat in Tirisgarde that goes around the lake. Fun stuff.

1 Like

Getting ganked by a raid is no fun but not much of a blow to your self respect … getting smashed 3 times in a row 1-1 by a NE hunter in Hellfire is more humiliating :disappointed:

5 Likes

Well thats your opinion. We do plenty of small scale stuff but from the outside looking in im sure it looks like all we do is zerg but thats not the case.

Its pretty funny when the horde zergs with two full raid groups nothing is said but if we attack with a 40 man we are villains. I sense some bias going on.

Is that a joke? Plenty is said and it’s said alllll the time. Complaining about zergs isn’t limited to 1 faction, both do it

1 Like