Ive been on both sides plenty both sides group up and fight 1 or 2 players

1 Like

I know I am lol. :joy:
Lok’tar ogar

2 Likes

Sorry!! :laughing:

Lok’tar ogar

1 Like

I saw a Human Paladin and a Orc Death Knight sitting in a tree yesterday. I didn’t think much of it at the time.

2 Likes

K I S S I N G in a tree

2 Likes

I wasn’t gonna go there.

1 Like

First, I was on my warrior not my DK and it was one of the contested invasion world quests. My problem isn’t getting killed by ten plus players or even getting flagged, teabagged or whatever.

My problem isn’t getting chased well out of the area and dying. My problem is with the group clearing the area (no one in line of sight) and using spy to camp the rez spot that was not close to the actual world quest. That is griefing, that is not pvp.

No problem, I just switched characters and completed it a couple of hours later on the warrior. But let’s not have the OP portraying you as a bunch of heroes (he’s probably someone from your group doing self-promotion).

3 Likes

Warrior-Death Knight doesn’t matter. I’m just happy to see you and Nomak so close now.:rofl:

4 Likes

I don’t know who the OP is and sorry your salty. Spy/Weiz is an addon anyone can use. You can use it yourself there are tons of ways to get out of pvp. Deepholm potion stealthman64 or simply turn war mode off if you dont like pvp happening in war mode.

1 Like

That was their new clubhouse. I over heard their conversation, Nomak was telling Oozo " That anything the light touched was his kingdom." Than some strange music started to play. So I went back to killing horde. :rofl:

Lok’tar ogar

5 Likes

I wasn’t using it at the time. To me this addon is practically a cheat. There was a similar program in DAoC called Odin’s Eye that did something similar and it was considered a cheat and people were banned because of it.

I am using spy now because the game forces me too. If I’m solo in a world quest area, it doesn’t matter how intelligently I place myself to avoid line of sight a large group of people using spy will know that i am there and will roam around until they find me. So, now I have to use this broken-a** cheat myself to avoid groups like that.

As soon as I read the OP, I said “this is an advertisement from a member in the guise of a story”.

5 Likes

Hello gentlemen.

2 Likes

Spy and weiz arent cheating programs lmao this thread is giving me eye cancer

Why would we need to do that everyone knows who cryptids leauge is.

Hello Alyndre

1 Like

Guerrilla Marketing homie.

1 Like

Hiya! I’m not poking here but the OP starting this thread didn’t know about CL.
JS

Believe what you want i guess lol. I was browsing and saw this thread and reaponded to who we are.