Repeatedly camped, then i was astonished. wow

Why would I screenshot a random pvp encounter helping someone?

How long until you post about quitting the game again, just to return 2 weeks later? Taking bets on if it will be before or after you faction change back to horde again…

You went off the rails in this thread man, all because people called out CL… You might need to invest your time in something you find less stressful than this game…

1 Like

I figured you that would be your response now i call bs. Your just a toxic troll and your lackies are the only one ones backing you up. Lol have fun the forum pvp later

Soo uh well seeing as this kinda went a little south. I figured i would bring it back to the ilvl for pvp vs pve items. Did anyone happen to see my post on how the current system is laid out. Also i did reevaluate my ilvl per arena rating list. Let know what you all think. :sweat_smile:

I liked your idea on that seems pretty accurate

1 Like

nope it’s totally possible i don’t rule out the possibility for small scale attacks that happened out in the open like if you’re sitting at the tort quest and you bring in 5 people to fight 5 to contest the place

but should all pvp encounters all be just 6v6 skirmishes or whatever? I disagree because part of the fun in wpvp is feeling like over time you’ve amassed a bunch of people to start fighting like you’re having a war.

I literally played through the era of when I could barely quest because 50 degenerates were camping Southshore

sure, but i think that’s just a nirvana fallacy

just because there’s no perfect solution to large scale wpvp doesn’t mean that people ought not to do it.

im not part of a pvp guild or a specific community intended for wpvp

I roll solo looking for open 1v1s to get better at Arms warrior 1v1s but if I see a group of Alliance that needs help I won’t hesitate to join and help out because wpvp cultivates a sense of camaraderie when people are helping each other

(unless you are from Moon Guard or WrA, im so sorry that’s my 10 billion degree hot take, sue me.)

Just so you know this happens on the other side all the time every day as well. So many ally camp horde and do so in groups which to me just shows how terrible at pvp they are, that you need to 5v1 ppl. But ya its both sides honey.

1 Like

Lol so your part of that 10v1 type of grp because you cant actaully pvp nice to c you here on forums bragging about your incompetence.

1 Like

Okay rando

1 Like

Ouch easy to respect that sorta thing :slight_smile:

Though must be frustrating :slight_smile:

1 Like

So my monk is level 71! This is now the second time you have successfully convenient me to level and monk. :joy::joy: happy Saturday to you.

1 Like

its really not as a bad as i make it to be.

the only real way to win is if you can burst down someone quick enough.

ret paladins aren’t too much of a problem for me if I talent into disarm, if they try to burst I have just one chance to make my own burst damage count and get into execute otherwise its a called duel and i lose no matter what

Nice. I am still relearning mine a bit since I didn’t play him really much since legion…

1 Like

Nomak, I saw you in ashran this weekend. I I was confused because it was a horde paly. I was on the alliance because Merc. Did you race change?

Yeah, I saw you and tried to get your attention. I figured it was you mercing. My guild faction changed for a guild merger a couple of weeks ago.

Man, the lag in Ashran seems noticeably worse than the other epic BGs. Did you find that as well?

Yea, I kept turning my graphics down to help. I saw this Pali overextend and me and some other guy started beating on you. It was after a little i saw nomak and was confused why he was horde. I was like a feel bad about this but… for the alliance? :grinning:

Yepp we are the anduin’s Knights AKA the Cryptids league, i as a full dedicated, loyal productive knight and great member of the knights i am truly smiling i am proud to truly be a part and that all the hard work that we have done are giving it’s fruits!! FOR THE ALLAINCEE!!

Its even worse for you myguy cuz your probably one of the exact same hordes that be doing 10-15v1s who prey on poor low players for their own fragile egos. Ya truly enjoy using ya 10v1 right but as SOOON as the tables are flipped :joy::joy::clap::clap: ya cry, perfect definition of sore looser, i best not see you on map monk … Im in the dalaran ill see you around :clap::clap:

What gets to me is we got a couple horde here saying they roll alone and asking others “you roll alone”?, “do a 1v1”?, “ohh ya alliance roll in groups”, funny thing is they deff dont roll alone. When you finally 1v1 them 6 appear out of thin air from behind like an army. If im not with CL im legit solo and in wm and no horde 1v1s at all, when i hit em for 1v1 they scared as hell and run away from me trying to see a local horde to run to them and telepathically signal them “HELP ME THIS WARRIOR PLEASE” And so the other one gets insipired by the numbers and wala both begin to jump. Hordes always in groups. finding a horde alone is in wpvp is like finding a diamond in a football field … you never see em, i don’t blame any allaince for grouping up and joining Cl, they have every right to since horde outnumber allies heavily nowa days. So yeah go on keep shaming … Its legit useless cuz its either CL or alliance group or wpvp pugs thats gonna get ye on farm … We want all the smoke. :skull::skull::dagger::dagger::smoking:

Hard to believe many ppl are running away from fighting a warrior 1-1 … a Pally , DK ya I can believe that . A warrior ??

3 Likes

I roll alone most of the time if I’m not with Perci and Heretic. Lots of Horde roll alone but does that mean they’re going to 1v1? Last time I checked this is a massive multiplayer online game. You want 1v1 try Street Fighter

Not out of thin air. Do you think this only happens to Alliance? You know how many times I’ve been jumped by other side by multiples? Sorry but this happens to everyone and is just a part of the game.

Hmm replace Horde with Alliance and you have the exact same scenario. Happens on both side my friend

All of your complaints have happened to both sides at one point or another. It’s part of the game

3 Likes