Repeatedly camped, then i was astonished. wow

Happy Birthday! Mines next week unfortunately

1 Like

LOL, so true haha.

Thanks for a legitimate response.

So you think it’s not possible for people to simply value solo or small scale pvp, rather than raids camping WQs, FP’s, or group queuing into epic BGs to roll solo players and pugs?

Have you not seen some of the vids posted by the large communities, or witnessed it firsthand? The lag is real. People literally can’t move if enough people are in an area spamming abilities. Hell, I’ve seen their guy that multiboxes 25 UHDKs lag Drustvar during an incursion.

Are you part of any large scale group that participates in raid style pvp, or are you someone that rolls solo or up to 5 man (generally speaking)?

No one said people can’t do what they want, as long as it’s within ToS. That doesn’t mean we can’t trash talk a raid camping a turtle quest though.

Guessing you’ve been camped alot when BFA started. Thats the only reason i can gather that you feel strongly about this and why you put so much emotion into it.

Do you need a hug?

Edited because I’m not giving you a hug.

Still haven’t calmed down I see…

Re-read each of our posts. Once you’ve done that, ask again which one of us is in desperate need of a hug?

I didn’t heal him and the little bit I help him was because yelled help me. So i slow you so he could keep up lol. Woah drunk already is it 5p where your at? Lol.

I like hugs :3

Thank you. :cowboy_hat_face:

Perci, check btag for a 411. Please

1 Like

Hello Alyndre

1 Like

Ok will do. I stuck a work till 7p tonight.:cry:

Np. Thanks :pray:

1 Like

Its soooo hot im melting

My desk fan is saving me at the moment. :cowboy_hat_face:

The reason he would feel strongly about this and others like him is that he is probably looking for one thing: winnable fights that present a challenge.

1v20 is not a winnable fight and 1v1 against the vast majority of those who zerg it up don’t present a challenge. I mean everything about large zerg groups is the antithesis of what he wants from the game.

And, let’s be honest here my man. A person who goes out soloing in this enviroment knows he is going to get zerged down from time to time but he or she does it anyway. They do it because they know it’s meaningless to die in an unwinnable fight. They do not care if you kill them with your zerg.

The evidence that they do not care is in their actions.

On the flip side of that, a large number of zerglings are scared that they will die if they go off on their own. That is why they are seeking the safety of numbers in a zerg. It’s the zerglings that care the most when they die.

The evidence of that is in their actions.

2 Likes

Well this conversation is pointless. If you want balance do bgs or arenas. World pvp ain’t for you cheif

Says the guy begging for help in /1 because he’s getting farmed 1v1. I guess that’s why you like CL so much. You’ll never have to be in a 1v1 every again. Congrats on that!

I’d suggest you play GW2 since the game actually accommodates large scale fights but the problem is that five people can kill 20 in that game. Be sure to watch until the very end. I’m not a big fan of people that solve problems with numbers. :slight_smile:

Lol okay nomak tough guy on the wow forums.

Now im 100% sure this was made up got a screenshot to back that up?