Repeatedly camped, then i was astonished. wow

Nowadays when I get jumped by 5 alliance , I just /dance till I die . :joy::joy:

4 Likes

You best believe it, all classes have … They just run away this isnt me bragging but it happens often and im sure it has happened to many here fam.

Ey man im not saying it doesnt happen both sides ye feel me, i know it doese for sure no doubt. BUT i only play alliance so im nit speaking nor am i speaking for the hirde or what happens to ya. Im only speaking for alliance (my faction) one thing is certain myguy horde far outnumber alliance :100: but depends the shard too.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: hmm :thinking: maybe i should do that lolol when I get ganked. :ok_hand: Itll be quite funny tho, best way to go out.

1 Like

How Imaged that scene in my head.:rofl:

1 Like

It’s certainly frustrating seeing that kind of lag when my rig is nice and I’m on gigabit fiber. I didn’t play during WoD, but I did do some Ashran during Legion. I found out it was being removed, and I wanted to get the tabard while I still could.

I have no clue what’s going on in that place though. I never knew what all the events and objectives were. I just follow the zerg and try to sneak in a few kills here and there. If we had BG blacklist again, it’d be a tough decision between Ashran and Wintergrasp for me.

I try to take one with me, and plant the flag of ownership in them for dying in Xv1.

1 Like

you would have to have the balls to turn wm on first, and since ally only does it if they can get a raid grp going i doubt ill c you on any of my toons soon. Its amazing the only way you can do well is with your 30% buff and in a group. Your so weak blizz wont even let you fight fair and without extra buffs. If your going to be acting tough make sure your not being a sissy first.

It took you 3 months to come up with that?

8 Likes

Gonna bet that he got ganked yesterday and came to the forum to rage :joy:

2 Likes

I usually run around in WM by myself, but it’s good to have a community. Sometimes when I see horde raid ganking / griefing i try to setup a group. If I see people announcing in the community chat of such activity i go help out as well.

Like Oozo said, killing is fine, griefing isn’t.

Define griefing. :thinking:

2 Likes

Right I was thinking the same thing! Lmao…

Listen if you have that little green light on at the bottom right of the talent screen, you have no right to complain.

1 Like

Gambling Research Information and Education Foundation

1 Like

Um that 30% buff isn’t a dmg/healing buff or a buff to any game mechanics. Im solo pretty much 24/7, and I still kill horde like it’s my job

4 Likes

Nope, still is.

But the topic is subjective…

Tbh that’s fine that they group up. I just hope that horde will do the same one day.

Horde players like to run solo most of the time…and those that claim they “wpvp” when there is a fight I get asked “how many on both sides” (why even ask it’s wpvp!)or get told excuses as to why they are busy…

If I see some wpvp going down I jump on the opportunity every chance I get. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Griefing is the cleanest best pleasure.

3 Likes

LMFAO this made MY DAY.