Repeatedly camped, then i was astonished. wow

I went a seen the video :cowboy_hat_face:. I don’t think i did to hateful :sweat_smile:. But you for sure outplayed me that entire arena. No joke I literally said wow that monk was awesome. I also legitimately made a monk after that match lol. That DK was super mad at me and flamed chat the rest of that match to :rofl:.

1 Like

Every baby bird has to leave the nest eventually.

I expected a semi decent argument tbh

I mean if your counterexample is pepega tier 0 IQ then you’re gonna get a similar response

This is literally dialogue with an NPC where exhausting the dialogue tree results in “1v1 me bro”

I literally just made an assertion that an argument was being thinly veiled outcry lmfao and your response was

“1v1 me bro”

lmfao

tfw you resort to delusion to prove an argument lul

This game really doesn’t accommodate large scale fights well. It just turns into a cluster****

40v40s, 20v20s etc are actually supported in GW2. It’s not my cup of tea, but if you are wanting to do a large scale group you should be looking to fight other organized large scale groups.

The way sharding works would seem to make it a PITA to even try to organize such a thing. And, the environment is just generally too cluttered to support these kinds of fights.

Man, you’re not good at forum pvp either…

I think that’s a big part of the issue, particularly the lag.

And it all comes down to how war mode and sharding were implemented it messed quite a few things up.

Is it ok if i 1v1 this guy for you on my hunter Nomak? The hunter is only 371ilvl so i feel that would be a fair enough fight.:cowboy_hat_face:

BTW, today is my birthday. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday mi amigo:tada::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::gift::gift::gift:

1 Like

Happy Birthday :tada::balloon::birthday::gift::confetti_ball:Perci!

1 Like

Thank you. :cowboy_hat_face:

im not at 1.6k posts and don’t use high iq strats like copy paste.

you got me good

tfw you get owned by facts and logic on Fourms > PVP > War Mode and World PvP

PepeHands

Your entire argument is literally “people that hate zerg groups hate getting owned, and cry about lag as an excuse”.

What logic and facts have you shared “pepehands”? You have contributed nothing to the thread but meme-logic and your sad rationale for why groups like CL are good. That adds up to…what, exactly?

How hard is it to just admit “I like being part of Cryptids because it’s fun steamrolling solo players in a raid”? Do you actually have anything of substance to share, or just more memes about people crying to zerg deaths?

Happy birthday Perci! Now go get a haircut you hippie!

1 Like

Would you like a good 1v1? I have a hunter i need some practice on. :cowboy_hat_face:

I think you should wash before you leave the latrine. :flushed:

Happy birthday Perci… may the light be with you

1 Like

Thank you.:cowboy_hat_face: My the earth mother guide you!

Thank you.:cowboy_hat_face: I will swing by the barbershop and tell him to give me the old Nomak.

1 Like

Why though, he lost 1v1 with you “sorta” helping but not really…well I guess I get it sorta…I love the monk though my mental disorder is to keep playing alts, lol. … oh well. forgive me… drunk…haha

1 Like

yes

an assertion literally an assertion that people shouldn’t refrain from large scale world pvp because “le server lagging”

it’s a poor argument that literally has no good reasoning behind it

i didn’t mention cryptid’s league once in this entire discussion because im speaking in general about wpvp

cryptid’s league or whatever alliance or horde wpvp group can do whatever they want if they wanna 40v40 then let em’ do it idc that’s all im saying lmfao dude