Cryptids League / Anduin's Knights Announcement

After doing World PvP consistently everyday for the last few months since this expansion came out to balance Alliance world pvp in warmode sending out aid to other Alliance forces against Horde raids.

We have stomped out all competition with a very high win ratio world pvp is currently at a stalemate WPVP does happen still especially during invasions but it’s still not active enough for us to stay entirely focused on world pvp we have been taking it easy for the last month or two.

If things were to change we would gladly shift our focus back to world pvp, we still plan to keep a foothold in warmode one of our raids will still be running to assist out Alliance players that run into horde raids if any player needs assistance against horde raids just let us know.

Battlegrounds In the coming weeks and from next patch we will be focusing on 40v40 Battlegrounds including new content Wintergrasp & Ashran our gryphon riders will now be seen more in 40v40 Battlegrounds.

Those of you who do not know us you can visit the two links below to get an idea.

pcgamer .com/watch-these-wow-players-pull-off-an-incredible-aerial-ambush-to-repel-a-horde-invasion/

CryptidsLeague .com

We do not use any voice communications for our raids our communities are chat based we currently have three Cryptids League guilds and seven WPVP/Premade communities.

Everyone is welcome to join these we are pug friendly and also accept horde players that play Alliance as well, our raids are listed as Anduin’s Knights (WPVP)

Hail King Anduin!
For the Alliance!

23 Likes

You need a copy editor and an ego check

25 Likes

Bump because these guys are awesome

12 Likes

If Cryptid’s had visited the PTR, he/she/it (gender neutral) would know WG is currently a 30/30, not 40/40 and it will not be the WG from Wraith. Sorry CL, not all of your 40 fail groups will be able to participate at the sametime. :frowning:

2 Likes

You can only group up to 5 in a BG right ?

They use premade of 5 man groups and coordinate the queue for each group. Most of the time, all the groups make it in together.

OMG YASS… I cannot wait for that.

Isn’t that abusing the system in some way? The whole point of random battlegrounds is, well, to have it be random. Rated battlegrounds is for premades specifically.

Edit: Also “it” is a she.

4 Likes

Just great …

Legit Group, Lots of Horde WPvP Leaders keeping tabs on us.

Check out some more of our exploits at #CryptidsLeague #AnduinKnights on twitter or follow me @SpaventosoWoW

1 Like

Legit group hardly Spav. Someone alerted me to this post and came here to read. I’ll be trolled but no matter. Cryptids League is a front for bullies who feel the need to take out their hatred on others. I’ve played alliance since starting in Wraith. I was part of Crypts guild on Sargeras for 75 days, left once and returned but left again this week. Things are said about other guild members in guild chat (ex: I put K#r#s on ignore) - said by a Wpvp leader openly. The communities are toxic places to troll former guild members and the horde faction. Sadly, I participated in this behavior until realizing, the impact it made. No excuses for myself but when you’ve earned the reputation of alliance bullies, perhaps a good look in the mirror is due for CL leadership and their leader.

12 Likes

Horde does this all the time though dont they. Its why Horde groups in Random’s are always more organized than Alliance ones.

But once you get a taste of your own medicine, I guess now its a problem, right?

7 Likes

Actually, if you have your five man groups pend up all simultaneously, you are put in the same group. I’ve done BG groups with Cryptids before and it works much too my surprise.

Since when does Horde make full 40 group premades in random battlegrounds? At most, I’d queue with a 5 man for epic battlegrounds… Not a 40 man.

2 Likes

How often do you do BGs? It’s oretty much common knowledge Horde uses premades in BGs.

4 Likes

It’s not uncommon to see a horde premade group in a BG.

5 Likes

This whole comment stinks of someone who had there feelings hurt. And are now posting on their Alliance alt. In an attempt to make them seem relevant. I am inclined to believe that nothing you said in this post is anywhere near being true and I am very certain you are both a liar and also a very toxic player.

3 Likes

Toxic? Bullying? Lying? Crying?
Sounds like daytime stories.

There are some things I disagree with in Ehelenas post. However I don’t believe she deserves being called a liar and a toxic player. Given the amount of time I’ve spent with her in-game, I believe she is neither of these things deep inside. I hope for her the best.

more like :poop::pig2:'s league

3 Likes