Rep Buff not active?

Should be today sometime. I’d imagine perhaps with the raid resets…which I think just happened. Try logging out and then back in again to see if it shows up. I’m going to log in now too and check :wink:

2 Likes

Already tried and nothing

Yeah, XP buff is there, but no rep buff :frowning: I’m sure we’ll see it at some point today though. I know I’m going to keep checking!

3 Likes

Just would be nice to know when its suppose to be active, just incase something goes wrong and didnt get activated like it was suppose to or something.

Blizzard doesn’t often give a specific time for things like this :wink: I’m sure they’ll be keeping an eye out for it themselves too.

2 Likes

Indeed. A lot of the time, we provide a date and the event will occur at some point on that date.

Usually we only provide specific times for major events, expansion launches, or store promotions where it’s required. I’d sit tight, it should activate at some point later today.

12 Likes

so pretty much what you mean is 11:59pm

bruh cmon.

2 Likes

I’m unsubbing over this, how can they do us dirty like this

1 Like

Can we just get like, a little bit? Just give us a little buff til you get the good stuff ya know? Give us a lower shelf buff til we can get the good good

1 Like

I don’t mind waiting a little… still have some time on the new WQ that popped up this morning.

I think we all just have the expectation of things happening at reset - I know I certainly do.

4 Likes

For sure. Totally understand. If there was a specific time I could share, I would :slight_smile:

9 Likes

not sure why its so hard to press activate buff, lots of us cant play now bc we dont want to waste our WQ or Dailies bc we want the double rep

5 Likes

Yea, I am waiting to do my daily content in hopes the buff comes up soon. Trying to get my flying finally! (Took a long break about a month into BFA’s release and came back when they first gave the double xp)

The blues here ain’t able to flip a switch because someone on the forums told them to. They have no leeway on when a buff goes active or not. They have no power on in-game events/timers as that’s the dev area.

3 Likes

First off, I highly recommend self reporting your name before somebody else does. It is not funny, witty, or clever.

SFAs are bound by the information they have or are allowed to share. They are not community managers like on general forums. They are not go between for information to the devs. They do not make the policy or have any say in the decisions.

It indeed may not be hard, as you say, to activate the buff. Still does not mean an SFA can do it, relate the desire of the player base to be done, or relay an exact time if there is indeed one set and they have been instructed not to say. It is also possible, and likely, they honestly don’t know as like mentioned they are not involved in the process in any way shape or form.

7 Likes

What a bizarre way to do this.

It’s coming at surprise time!

Why? Who knows?
When? Not even I can say. Tee hee!

4 Likes

not trying to be funny witty or clever, its called supporting those who have died and supporting people who have lost loved ones like my self

1 Like

Well, thanks for reassuring us at least.

I’m not that upset since it lasts a whole month. It’s just odd that they’ve decided to start it at a vague time.

I truly am sorry you have lost a loved one to this. I am sure you can see why it is not appropriate though.

Intent is never taken into a decision on a report. I will take at face value your intent is absolutely pure here. I don’t want you to get hit with an action for a pure intent that could be a violation of the naming policy.

That said all I will say as I do not want to derail the discussion.

4 Likes