Where's my rep buff

Ok I will never look at a Tauren the same again.

1 Like

Psh. You call THAT escalation? Try this:

I’ve studied contract law extensively…on youtube and wikipedia…and am considering a class action lawsuit against Blizz! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Its SO hard to give a specific time, almost as if you could do it in the same post you just sent out Blizzard.

3 Likes

go vegan :slight_smile:

I mean yeah that would be better, but I work with what I was handed :laughing:

1 Like

where did they post this bc that reply is bad

click on the link it will take you to the post

Admit it, secretly, in your heart of hearts, you know you’d be fine dying in order to be the star of that .gif’s dinner.

Otherwise for just regular thread info here, it was posted in the support forum

if i looked that delicious, it would be a worthy sacrifice.

however, i feel like i’d look more like “the meat” in the restaurant at the end of the universe. :pig2:

1 Like

I like this guy

I think that there is probably something the Devs didnt anticipate turning on the buff. May have to bring servers offline.

Oh my god I’m DEAD LMAO

just another way of blizzard saying we fudged up

1 Like

Could also be a global thing, going up at a GMT time for all regions.

1 Like

The reason doesn’t matter. It should have come out on daily reset. Because now I’m in the position of, everything i could be doing in game would give rep, which would then be wasted, so im just not going to play. And I’m sure I’m not the only one.

4 Likes

to be fair, it’s not just a matter of paging someone or yelling down the hallway.
…i imagine things have become a little more disjointed since most people are working from home.

yep and then the peoples play time they paid for is wasted because blizzard decided to not do what they said they would do,

Well I don’t know why I am actually surprised, usually the fleet of interns they have running communications these days doesn’t have that knowledge on hand.

what a load of tripe.

talk about a major over reaction. :joy:

was there any notification that it would go live with reset?

is it the 21st yet?

1 Like