[News] Exalt in the Impressive Influence 100% Bonus Reputation Buff: April 20 – May 18

No idea what the delay is, but the only thing we can do is wait and see when its up.
Its also possible that it won’t be up till tomorrow on the weekly reset.

1 Like

Blizzard got too high celebrating 4/20. They forgot everything!

6 Likes

Not sure why :S I said “Hear that folks! Thirty minutes! Get the pitchforks!” (sarcastically, of course)

You think you want the rep buff but you don’t.

2 Likes

So it had 0 affect on you and you’re complaining about nothing.

Also they didn’t remove the exp buff, it got extended…

3 Likes

looks like it WILL be today its just not up yet

4 Likes

So, people are playing devils advocate / fanboi’ing but why has it disappeared from the calander? if they intended to implement it later in the day they wouldn’t have crashed the servers to stealth pull it off the calander… would they? :yum:

1 Like

yo kid. exp buff stays til shadowlands pre-patch. chill

2 Likes

Hey all,

I believe the Double Rep xp was extended to Tuesday due to Maintains.
Cheers!

No they just posted it will be later today and to have patience.

3 Likes

aka 11:59pm

3 Likes

So if we are doing WQ before the buff though its the 20th aka start day of the buff, do we get that missing rep added or we just SOL?

Probably SOL

You’re SOL, just wait for the buff

2 Likes

wait for buff dont waste them

Rep on bar is worth two in the Bush, some of these things expire soonish, a delay would result in loss.

Some better then none?

Alistar was responding to me quoting another player saying the devs were spitting in our faces by not giving us the buff he wanted (this was prior to the xp buff being extended announced). Throwing a fit over not getting the buff you want is not getting bad service. It’s just being an entitled brat.

Also, his word choice “spitting in players’ faces” is pathetic enough as is.

2 Likes

This is a GIFT, from Blizzard. They didn’t have to do this. Along with the XP bonus, which has been extended, this will be a fine way to help us stay indoors until the ‘shelter’ orders go away.

Be glad you have something to look forward that will take you mind off that dreadful thing called ‘REALITY’.
Skäl
:beer:

5 Likes

I agree with neither of you.

It’s more of the fact that giving a blanket “eh sometime that day” is just kind of a dumb way to approach it.

8 Likes

where did you see this post just curious because i been looking for about a half hour and i cant find anything lol… thanks in advance