Renown Ban Wave?

If you don’t want to take part in this, you’re more than welcome to stop looking at this thread. A bit full of yourself if you think you have any authority or say when discussions should end and threads get locked. It’s so sad to see how many people are blindly supporting this thoughtless and lazy ban wave.

As for anyone from Blizzard, if they’re even bothering to look at this thread anymore, please tell me how I’m supposed to feel when I receive this discord message “Appeal denied, cancelled sub. Good luck in raid everyone. Maybe I change my mind about continuing to play this game after anger has subsided.” from my fellow guild member, who got caught up in this with only renown of 18 simply from leveling a character on his second account during Early Access. They clearly didn’t intentionally exploit this bug to gain any kind of player power like those who went to renown 24 for the enchanted heroic crest. The submitted an appeal last night and received a response today upholding the suspension. Which is interesting, because according to this, Question regarding appeal ticket time - #4 by Orlyia appeals are backed up a bit over a week, no? So what gives? It sure seems like my guild member received a copy/paste by a GM that didn’t bother to actually investigate with due diligence, or an automated response. So now I get to lose one of my core raiders, crafters and in game friends because Blizzard employees can’t be bothered to their job properly? That’s real neat. So as far as I’m concerned, unless Vrakthris or any of the other CM’s can shed some light on this, Blizzard GM’s either don’t exist, don’t care to do their job, or it’s a completely automated process. Either way, it’s unacceptable.