Remove World Buffs From Raids

sounds like someone got dispelled on the way to BWL

4 Likes

tough luck they’re staying

2 Likes

It’s weird when people assume this, my logs are publicly accessible and one look at them would show I don’t get purged or die on the way to raid.

Lolz

What are the point of these posts?

It’s never going to change, so why bother posting about it??

1 Like

why not? it’s something to talk about

1 Like

I mean, black lotus got changed, dunno why this is off the table.

6 Likes

It’s a pointless conversation, it will never change.

They buffed lotus spawns/reduced the chance to camp spawns. (Reducing cost, therefore increasing people flasking in raids) Increasing dps/parses

Completely different to removing buffs from raids(Reducing dps/parses)

4 Likes

let people have things.

1 Like

Except the lotus situation was super toxic, world buffs don’t hurt anyone.

Got mixed feelings about this. On paper I completely agree with Marty.

While I’m playing, I enjoy WB. I think Blizz made the decision that players who suck at PvE will essentially rely on WB to complete raids anyways and this is the way they did it.
The trick is to join a guild that’s not quite as try-hard and not completely enslaved by the world buff mechanic.

SHould it be changed? Maybe. They changed black lotus AND Gorshak farming. Classic in itself is already not exactly like a Vanilla experience therefore asking for no changes is a bit weird. It’s pretty clear Classic experience is Vanilla revamped, not Vanilla.

Start a petition to end world buffs upon entering raids, our voices need to be heard!

1 Like

I don’t think it should be changed but I for one can’t wait until buffs/consumables are streamlined in whatever version of TBC we get. Unless we get 2.0 TBC. That would suck.

1 Like

FYI folks who aren’t Kromcrushers, Marty is legit AF.

I support your message. Wbuffs are stupid for raiding.

3 Likes

Sorry bud you’re kinda wrong in this arguement. a 95 year old can compete against a 20 year old in his prime at anything physical… You get what hes saying ?

3 Likes

That doesn’t make his idea a good one.

3 Likes

I say we remove hit sets, potions, flasks, resistence gear and any gear beyond MC.

It makes the game trivial.

3 Likes

i love world buffs, let me get my loot and gtfo of this trash version of wow lol, great class design horrible game design

1 Like

yo bro was killing lieutenants and rushing drek intended to farm honor for 16 hours a day on ur backwater server? tell me that mr. grand marshal :smiley:

was that premade discord intended?

The horde on my server remember me from wpvp, but I do find it funny that people assume anyone that grinded honor in the best way possible must be bad at pvp. Some serious cope.