Remove timers from M+

What do you mean above what they can do, if you can clear a 15 you can clear a 15, can limit or method not clear raid cause it took them hundreds of attempts?

The world first race, which what they participate in is literally who can do it first.
Its a race vs time.

Sure you can clear a 15, but in how long?
And Method and limit get loot only once for their kill.

Once, for 400 attempts.

I’m not saying give loot for every wipe and from what I’m hearing m+ isn’t even dropping that much loot so its not like you could farm it reliably for gear

1 Like

The challenge is the timer, so no.

Then what are the affixes

1 Like

You could if there was no timer, since you’d be going way above what you get right now. If you didn’t need to time, I’d be spamming +15 keys for 210 gear, but alas, I’m failing +13 +14 runs by <2 mins.

I disagree OP, only because the timer encourages quicker finishes which means better time spent, in my opinion.

One thing I do dislike however, is when the timer still ticks over during travel animations where you can’t control the speed (looking at you, spires of ascension)

Something that ensures you have to work to meet the timer.

A challenge some might even call them

It’s not a challenge if you can save cooldowns for every one-pack pull.

2 Likes

If anyone considers their time that meaningless do they not deserve a little happiness in what otherwise must be a terrible life.

It’ll definitely lower the toxicity for sure, too.

1 Like

Heres the linch pin of the whole topic.

most people dont fear timer.
Most people HERE dont fear some pressure to complete.
Most people dont view all of this as a terrible life. its fun to challenge yourself.

You don’t have to act like a cringe lord pretending to be scarecrow talking about fear like a crazy person no one here is talking about fear except you.

2 Likes

K, and a +25 done in 25 mins will always be infinitely more impressive than a +25 done in 4 hours.

Completely agree. And this mentality has spilled into heroic dungeon finder groups. Tanks running ahead of everyone grabbing a dozen mobs to aoe everything down. Ion was right about one thing - this is degenerate gameplay.

And I blame the timer.

4 Likes

No, let’s not take away content that people enjoy doing. A better solution would be for Blizzard to offer an alternative version without the timer. Win win

1 Like

Do you always lash out when people focus in on your fears? Timers bad. ra ra

Removing timers completely defeats the purpose of keys.