Remove the ability to respec

Yeah, I like pancakes too?

Sorry, hopefully this response is adequate for whatever you said.

No no no you’re giving up. You’re the great Kumasama, ultimate troll of the forums, spreading lies and misinformation where ever you can, along with scuffed manipulated misinformation to push a personal narrative with childish attacks against all those who disagree with you to the extent of outright stalking their forums profiles.

You can’t give up that quickly :slight_smile:

Yeah, totally. And stuff.

But what do you think of them Tremor Totems, eh?

They’re pretty neato, but as an Undead I can immune my own fear. If the mechanics don’t spam fears, I’ll be good on my own.

Are you getting tired through babe? It’s ok if you want to go to sleep, I know I’m in your head so you’ll dream about me :weary:

Assassin was sheeped! Nice!

I love mages!

Mages are pretty overrated though, poly is cool but I think it’s overhyped.

But he saw the add and sheeped! Nice!

That’s cool but I don’t think we should congratulate players for doing what’s expected of them. It’s like clapping for a C and honestly we should have a higher standard, wouldn’t you agree dear?

Next boss is coming up!

What instance is it?

Got you hooked now?

I need to know what instance my apprentice is doing. I’m going get you a legendary parse by the end of TBCC.

Meh, trash loot.

Anyway, continue replying to me or something.

Oh don’t give me that attitude, where is the emojis? :slight_smile:

I gotta write stuff.

:clown_face:

Yes that’s how you derail threads :slight_smile:

Well, I issued earlier that nobody worth any salt to their name really cares about our interactions. Most folks just read the title of the article and make up their minds.

But you’re welcome to believe whatever. :wink:

That’s green parser talk, I’ll break you out of that.

Conjecture. I’ll get you using facts soon enough don’t you worry :slight_smile:

Yeah, totally. Waffles are pretty delicious!

I prefer pancakes.

I’m so happy you agree with me on derailing these threads, but you got to be careful Kuma baby, someone may report you for trolling then your almost 3k posts will be for naught :open_mouth: