Remove the 50 character limit

True.
Sadly.
):

Not that it matters, multi-boxing is allowed. I do it on daily basis farming herbs and ores. I just alt-tab or alt-ESC between windows, super fast and easy. I even sometimes multi-box when I level.

You just canā€™t use any hardware/software to replicate keystrokes anymore. Doesnā€™t slow me down, I still farm and/or level with utter ease.

It would be nice to have a character limit increase. I have four accounts, so I salute this thread.

Blizzard has listened to every thing else lately, PSSST, Blizzardā€¦ LISTTEN to this one too!!!

4 Likes

No concern at all you can horde as many as you want already.

The deadder already whapped me with a newspaper on that one.

1 Like

Iā€™ve deleted so many old characters because I just enjoy leveling through content (not shadowlands, obviously). Yes please.

3 Likes

Someone, somewhere saw that statement and said ā€œchallenge acceptedā€.

2 Likes

i got 49 alts (only cause i wanna keep one slot free for emergencies), i wish we had more slots too, cause i like rolling alts due to the roleplay potential of the race/class combos.

6 Likes

Mine is turning into a Mugen character select:

Post Deleted

Honestly, I was against this for the longest time.

But after the 9.0 Content Drought, Iā€™m very close to running out of room, as alts were what got me through the drought.

Yes, please extend the limit.

5 Likes

just make it for every level 60 you get you get 1 extra character slot up to 100

4 Likes

Shamelessly bumping because its still not a thing and it really need to be. Come on Blizz, make my dreams come true.

4 Likes

Outdated limitation. With all the new races and everything, we really need a higher cap. Just my opinion. I delete all my toons after a while, or have done that. Trying to stop but, ya. Iā€™ve easily got up to near the cap before doing this. I think it would help me not to do it. Make it 100 or something.

4 Likes

Fifty really hasnā€™t been enough since all the allied races came out in BFA.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a pretty good idea. Would be cool if they did something like that!

1 Like

Please up the limit! Thanks!

2 Likes

At 0.03% drop rate even with a 100 chances on 100 characters per day will still probably take 3-4 years.

Though I cannot imagine trying to spam that dungeon a 100 times a day for the rocket. Even if they up the Character limit to 100.

Hrmm just removing probably wouldnā€™t be tenable. Perhaps easing the ability to log into a second account would be good. Or like being able to combine maybe (though even this feels kinda over the top)

WoW has a pretty sweet character limit but with any game there are people who push the limit in terms of performance, arena, M+, PvP and apparently character slots too. :joy: Nothing wrong with that though online character hoarding addicts group might need to be made.

1 Like

They can hard cap it at 150 or 200. As if anyone is going to make 200 Characters anytime soon.

2 Likes

Iā€™m used to hating my life :slight_smile: