Remove Shroud Of Concelement

Really?
But Ion literally said in a recent interview that he wants to give more utility to Rogues so people bring them in raids more.

Won’t it be great when Rogues have the most utility in the game for every piece of content, so all you see if Rogues?

Get rid of shroud and give it to Engineers. Let them craft an AoE stealth item to sell on the MB.

l2 invis pot

Nothing OP about spectral sight, its your only counter and rogues needed a counter badly. You’ve been OP for far too long.

1 Like

Blizzard doesn’t care about mythic+ beyond +15 where the rewards stop.

That’s pretty much it.

Trying to balance an infinite scaling system WAY past where the rewards stop is a waste of time.

1 Like

Buy an invis pot

1 Like

Remove people demanding entire abilities should be removed.

1 Like

Invis pots are a thing in this game. Shroud is hardly a mandatory ability.

The whole point of this being an issue is invis pots are already being used pretty much on cooldown to skip prides in high keys, which is what this is about.

Personally I don’t think shroud is a particularly healthy ability. It’s considered rogue’s ‘utility’ but it’s only really useable in dungeons for skips and has almost zero application outside of that. It does nothing for solo play either.

I’d rather see rogues have more group utility that’s more universally relevant than one format warping ability that’s only useful in one area of content.

Solidifies a spot Hm… nah.

i rather that they nerf the the fact that they have too man stuns with high durations and the almost 1-shots ability…

nerfing dh’s is funnier tho

1 Like

Somebody needs to be part of the meta :sweat_smile:
Havoc had it great in BFA and Vengeance is top dog in SL aint nobody feel sorry for your envy.

1 Like

Are you sure about that? As you said people essentially pick Rogue because of Shroud regardless of their actual benefit and performance.

Removing their one unique feature would probably just tilt it in the opposite direction with Monks being vastly dominant as outside of Shroud they are simply better in every aspect.

No thanks, OP.

I don’t think the point was to leave them alone after that. More that such a format warping piece of utility doesn’t belong on a single DPS class, and you could likely replace it with something more universally group oriented to improve raid representation and diversify mythic plus representation at the same time.

Rogue exactly as it is without shroud would just be bad, and as much as people’s personal distaste for eachother’s specs has definitely been a part of this thread, I dont want any class or spec to just be bad.

That’s not usually the format or intention of OPs threads though.

It’s not, but I said as much and he agreed with it about half way down the thread. I dont care much for the tone of the OP, as I don’t care for the tone of half the responses, but there’s a legitimate point worth discussing in there somewhere :stuck_out_tongue:

Shroud is pretty much a non necessity because of invisibility potions.

Invis potions are currently used to skip prides. You don’t get to use them for trash, which is the reason this is even an issue in the first place.

I’d imagine next season, once prideful is gone and we have a new affix that hopefully doesn’t pose similar problems, we’ll see more variety in melee DPS in the highest keys.

Top end uses Night Elves

“NERF ROGUES”