Remove Sharding from SW and Org on RP Realms

It’s that time again. Can you please remove the sharding from SW and Org that was put onto the RP servers for the Hearthstone event? WrA and MG are both still experiencing issues and this is starting to get old. We have to specifically ask for this every time there’s sharding because it never gets removed in a timely manner. Sharding is a great way to push your RP community to private servers, so maybe think about the metrics and the subs.

30 Likes

I am adding my voice to this! PLEASE BLIZZARD, the event is over, I know that RP is not your focus but a lot of people love being on a server that feels alive

3 Likes

Yeeeeah, get rid of it. Please.

3 Likes

Plus one. This is incredibly inconvenient for anyone who wants to RP or run an event in those cities, and inconvenience stacks.

4 Likes

I’m not sure how OP escaped from our server forums, but I concur.

It’s a wee bit frustrating.

2 Likes

There have been bugs affecting all servers since 10.2.6. that haven’t been fixed with 3-4 maintenances now, so an RP server is probably so far down the totem pole of issues they’re trying to fix. Call me a pessimist but I’m buckling up for this to last for a few more weeks because they don’t seem to be getting around to anything but announcing Plunderstorm and season 4 stuff.

3 Likes

That one Blizz fella did say it was supposed to be fixed today.
Please, Blizzard, prove that man correct so I can regain the reason I spend my monthly $15.

3 Likes

Please devs! You guys said you’d remove it after reset. Why hasnt it been done yet? :sob:

3 Likes

I got whiplash walking into Stormwind last night because of how empty it was. It’s usually packed on Moon Guard.

Fix the sharding.
I don’t even RP anymore and it’s jarring.

4 Likes

Roleplay is the ONLY thing I can tolerate in Retail. I took about another month off to play SoD and come back to an empty SW and a broken friend list. What a joke.

3 Likes

please blizzard fix this we dont like Sharding in RP realms

3 Likes

Yes, please fix it.

3 Likes

Everyone so far has been in Duskwood.

2 Likes

Duskwood and Gilneas from what I’ve been hearing from friends

1 Like

Please fix the sharding, I just got back to Stormwind again thinking it would be fixed and it’s not. My friends list is also still broken. My character friends are not visible and sometimes Battle.net shows me as offline. Did you do anything today for maintenance?

5 Likes

I’m adding my voice too. It’s getting pretty ridiculous at this point, good way to lose RP server players subscriptions.

2 Likes

I second this, RP realms that are sharded do not help. Adding my comment for the bump so hopefully they notice!

3 Likes

Adding my voice to this. Yes, please. Unshard the city

3 Likes

Thought this was supposed to be fixed with maintenance today?

Please stop putting events in the capital cities so we can avoid this in the future - thanks

8 Likes

Logged into SW earlier to see maybe six others. On Moon Guard. That seems wrong lol. Fix this eh?

4 Likes