Remove PVE'ERS from PvP Servers

As the title says. We all know the imbalance on pvp servers is from players that are only there because of the high populations of pvp servers.
This is a snowball effect which sends these servers into horrible imbalance. The complaing in P2 of pvp preventing individuals from accessing pve content highlighted this imbalance.
Those players did not roll pvp servers for the pvp and should not be allowed to further these imbalances.

My proposal is to force transfers of any toons not logging X amount of hours in combat on pvp to pve servers.
They aren’t here for the fight and do nothing but upset the balance and cry when pvp happens on a pvp server.
Send them to a pve server where they can do everything they want to do without pvp hindering their pve access.
This is why blizz put warmode into retail because of these players who could not own up to their own decisions to roll on a pvp server.
I’m all for #nomorechanges but they(pve’ers) have plagued pvp in mmo’s for years. They are the reason that pve servers exist in the first place.
Devs gave them the safe space they wanted. Instead of allowing them to further disrupt the pvp send them packing to their pve safe haven.
I know this will probably be unpopular with some of you but this is objectively true and for the greater good of the community and the game.
Do your part! If you don’t pvp on a regular. Roll a pve server.
If you complain when pvp hinders you from pve. Roll a pve server.

This isn’t about Horde and Alliance. This is about Pvp’ers and pve’ers. Riders and punks. Which side are you on?

8 Likes

This is bait.

16 Likes

Want a surefire way to kill a server? Make the only population left on it those who care about WPVP.

9 Likes

0 out of 10/char

3 Likes

Is it? How many times have you seen the other faction attacking with some trying to mount retaliation. While some in chat do anything they can to hinder it?

2 Likes

Oh you’re from an RP server.

RP-PvP server. On this avatar anyways. My eggs aren’t all in one basket.

Will it? I’d argue a higher concentration of those for the pvp would lead to bigger better battles, less complaining, and probably better balance.

It’s the pve’ers who don’t care about balance. Balance means nothing to them inside of an instanced pve dungeon. Yet. They’re the first ones to complain about balance…

1 Like

WPvP or PvP server I see it for anyone type server. It gives more choices. Do you kill him or let him live? It’s more unknown things. This is not about pvper or a PVE’er.

PvP is small part of the game and that makes it great because you can do it or not. It’s not mandatory, it’s up to the community.

3 Likes

Of course it will, just look at what happened when BGs came out. Outside of ganking WPVP was pretty much non-existent.

How many complaints did you see during P2 about huge battles but one side was horribly outnumbered? I seen exactly 0.
What I did see was individuals complaining that their access to pve content was being hindered by pvp.

Ofc because the pve’ers had another place to hide and because the honor system drove the pvp’ers into instanced pvp.

I got a better idea, remove PvP Servers, instead :wink:

1 Like

They did. On retail because players rolled pvp servers for pops and not the pvp. They then complained when pvp happened. End result? Warmode.

Oh and i don’t want to remove pve servers. I want pve’ers who rolled pvp servers sent to pve servers.

I, as a PVE dwelling player, have to agree with the OP. I found all the P2 crying, ganking is dishonorable, and now the Ony debuff gripping absolutely hilarious.

He is right, anyone that doesn’t accept these, and other tactics, as part of the PVP experience are on the wrong server.

I knew what PVP servers were about, tried one a long time ago. I do BGs and defend towns under attack from time to time. But the majority of my play time out in the world, I have no desire to be looking over my shoulder.

If your looking for a peaceful open world experience, you won’t find it on a PVP server. And Blizzard will not intervene when there is a PVP solution. You have to make the change!

3 Likes

I like the idea of mandating a certain amount of PvP. It’d make the Horde wanna quit PvEing so much.

1 Like

For me it goes nack to UO before they split the world. Then people didn’t have a choice and I could honestly sympathize with them.
That is no longer the case and they still roll pvp servers with no intentions of engaging the pvp.
That’s not evil devs trying to milk money, that’s not broken game mechanics, or imbalances. That’s individual player’s bad choice. Yet they complain like something else is wrong. Usually balance or X class is OP.
There is nothing wrong with rolling a pve server. Much respect to those who do. They aren’t contributing to the imbalance or the complaints.
There is something wrong with rolling a pvp server and complaining about pvp though. Especially when a pve server solves what they’re complaining about and is only a few clicks away.

We paying my respec fee to go PvP? Cuz that’s what’s stopping me the most right now.

Only thing stopping you is you. I could say only thing stopping me is im not rank 14 too. Which is BS.

Yeah, duh. I could go PvP as fury prot, it would just SUCK. I’d rather just not play than go PvP in my PvE spec. Which is why I don’t PvP often, it’s usually not worth the 100g price tag.

Make another toon. Lockdown has given us wow players plenty of time. Make a warrior strickly for pvp. Bam
Dual spec.

I don’t do alts. It’s not my thing. If 100g wasn’t worth it, leveling/gearing an alt certainly wasn’t either.