Remove PVE'ERS from PvP Servers

There’s more than one option to achieve what you want. Not being harsh here but again. It’s you stopping you.

Ditto to your PvPers on PvE realms, send’em back to PvP if they want to PvP. PvE is PvE only according to you. If were being consistent here. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m down. They shouldn’t be ranking there for an easier time either.

I mean again, duh, but I’m not the one proposing forced PvP time.

Huh, so you are being consistent here. Well that’s good. :+1:

My stance on this is simply “let people play what they want to play”, but when comes time to put your suggestion in action (which wouldn’t happen any time soon cause Blizzard intends anybody to enter PvP realms and PvE realms), if you do kick out Group A out of Server B, then this must be applied both ways where Group B is kicked out of Server A, otherwise it would just be onesided and unfair.

1 Like

Oh i agree. Get the actual pvp’ers on pvp servers and those who don’t want pvp goto pve servers.
Yes it would take some doing but overall it would mean better community, better pvp, and better pve.

Some people take social distancing harder than others.

1 Like

Social distancing today. Social distancing tomorrow. Social distancing forever!

You seriously need a hug.

That’s not snark or sarcasm.

Haven’t even let my gf touch me in weeks. Maybe I should take a chance…

1 Like

“My proposal is to only allow players (on my server) that play the way I choose to play”. That’s what I read. It’s the same as dozens of other proposals by other players who play differently:

• I gather, but only have 1 account? Ban multiboxer gatherers!
  • I don’t join pvp groups? Ban premades!
2 Likes

You think you do, but you don’t.

PvPers just want to faceroll bads and then brag about it on Discord. How are you gonna do that if you get your wish?

1 Like

Except im talking about a specific subset of players who choose a pvp ruleset server only to not participate and complain.
Those very players are what causes these imbalances that they complain about.
I’m not asking for a change to the game. I’m asking for the playerbase to change for the greater good.
The system putting them where they belong that I’ve proposed just jelps them make the right choice. The one they should have made in the first place because they are not here for the pvp ruleset.

All I see is, ‘WAAAHHHHH, people aren’t playing the way I want them too, Blizz, make people play the way I want them too!’

You sound like an authoritarian jerk.

3 Likes

That’s why I’m asking for the bads to be removed. This will leave only pvp’ers with the heart to fight.

Not my wish to roll over bads. It’s my wish to bring some balance and less complaining to the game. The pve’ers on pve servers where they belong won’t be complaining about pvp happening again.

You must be one of the ones who belong on pve servers. Thats the language they speak.

It’s up to players to decide if they want to roll PVP or PVE, not you. They’re going to put a ridiculous arbitrary requirement on staying there; either.

I’m on the logical side, which you don’t seem to be on.

1 Like

So if you are a pvp’er you can only do pvp?

See, for PVP’ers, PVP is the game and any other activities in game are a means to a pvp end.

I like this idea, I could charge Horde on Stalagg as one of the last members of the Alliance for time spent pvping with me in order to prevent themselves from being kicked.

1 Like

I PvP/PVE brother you need both.

Can wolves hunt wolves? Sheep dogs protect sheep?

Nah you need all 3 of course the dogs/wolves play but sometimes you got to hunt. That’s wow PvP server and love it.

I like all aspects PvP/PVE/WPvP. If I just like PvP I would play FPS as I did before wow.

Not to brag but when you get so good at PvP in FPS or something that all have the same abilities it gets boring. Well for me it did. Started with 1 vs 1 increased to 1 vs 2 so fourth until I had 1 vs 50 unknown ppl. Got trophies and cash.

I felt bored I did meet a few better than me but that was like two ppl. It was boring. I like the aspect of wow PvP and I like PVE.

Point I love wow give it all to me the bad, the good, and whatever else. Play the game how u want to but most of all have fun. That’s what a game is for.