Remove natural velf options

Fullfilled our oath to the Alliance in the 2nd war, tried to help them out in the third. They sentenced Kael and his men to death. Where did we betray you?

You are right about this. They betrayed us instead.

5 Likes

Can you send me an example of one? I did a google search for it but got a bunch of “Most of them rebranded as Blood Elves and joined the Horde” which we knew.

There’s still the Silver Covenant! And if Void Elves, in their small numbers, are a viable race option I don’t see why Silver Covenant High Elves can’t be.

1 Like

Belves and helves are the same biological race. The names are political

3 Likes

Helf is still the race. You can’t change your race by a renaming. The Belf thing is symbollic to honor other Helves that died when Arthas tore through Silvermoon.

3 Likes

So are Humans and Kul Tirans, and Gnomes and Mechagnomes.

1 Like

All of those have very clear difference.

That’s more reasons why some kt humans are burly

1 Like

Yes, they are all humans. Tiny humans and big humans.

Except when they’re not, like Jaina and her mother.

1 Like

Right that’s why I said some.

Yet those same human don’t exist in SW

Difference in life styles.

Belves and helves don’t have drastic difference in lifestyle outside political affiliation

Which is why there are physiological differences in terms of the magical glow of their eyes. I see, I see.

Because void elves are high elves.
Theyre all the same people.
The alliance already has playable high elves.

Adding the same race to the game for the 3rd time would be a huge disappointment when we could have something new instead.

5 Likes

The eye change does not change our race and has reverted back in lore.

3 Likes

That was restored with sunwell platue when the sunwell was made holy and arcane, try again

2 Likes

Our race is the High Elf race so it makes sense we’d have those options, it’s why we didn’t get shafted like Void Elves with bad hair, bad voicelines, glowing, etc.

1 Like

Sure thing!

The Silver Covenant.

Oh my sweet summer child.

Thanks to Lorash Sunbeam’s retcon of blood elf lifespans, you can now have a group of (good at not dying) night elf siblings born in Suramar where currently:

One is a nightborne.
One is a naga.
One is a satyr.
One is a creepy spider person.
One is a regular ol’ night elf.
One is a high elf.
One is a blood elf.
One is a void elf.
One is a dark ranger.
One is a felblood.
One is a san’lyn.

And I’m probably forgetting some options, but let’s be honest, this is already a very large family of night elves.

2 Likes

What does that have to do with anything?

1 Like

Is an NPC faction.

I’ll give you one more shot

3 Likes

And all night elves were once trolls! As a species, I mean, not as individuals.

I was talking about the void elf plot in specific but yeah the Suramar thing is a whole other can of worms.

(You could also get a worgen in there)

ARGH.

It was once slightly more reasonable, but with at least Lorash living as long as a night elf, it’s a lot more convoluted.