Remove natural velf options

Where was it explained?

There was no hint to it whatsoever. We literally just get a cinematic of her with it.

Just like how Velfs can be DR’s. We have to assume something happened off screen.

VE and BE are on different factions. If they were on the same faction, giving both races DR skins would’ve been redundant at best.

So therefore, the man’nari skins are not a good comparison. However, I wouldn’t care either way if they did get them.

Okay so I’m still right…

I’m aware that normal draenie are getting into menari.

I’m saying imagine if LFD got it too just because they share the same model like this dude is saying

I understand,i’m not sure but I think they are though.
I mean what does it matter?
This game already has so few options as it is.

In the same way my avatar character is a Blood Elf, but also Undead via RP tools. The same way a Draenei is a Man’ari (in a patch).

It was said numerous times what the RP tools were for.

3 Likes

I honestly can’t wait…

There will be fire. Might even be some murders… (not literally, just a joke about how fierce some folk get.)

5 Likes

I’ve been drafting a bunker thread. Just in case.

3 Likes

Yes I know but at least we have lore after the fact.

We have NOTHING for Velf DRs.

Why not? It’s all about player agency right? So why not give them the options too because the models are practically the same.

Who car s of theres no lore support.

That’s your logic.

But then you don’t care about the lore of you don’t care about LFD getting menari…

The DRs officially joined the horde via a quest, it’s not just an RP tool…

There is zero lore explaining velf DRs

We are the possibilities you can’t comprehend. Lol

You worry too much about void elves.

3 Likes

I’m all for Velf paladins, disc exists so it’s fine

Dark rangers were always Horde… and then some left (and other undead we didn’t see, but think the kind from the Arathi massacre).

1 Like

Who cares?
Seriously have you SEEN the lore in this game? Its always been all over the place and massive. Mass appeal is a selling point, especially for a game nearing 20 years old

1 Like

Hey, I didn’t Necro this thread, they awoke the sleeping beast.

Yeah but for players they joined via that quest. Again, nothing for Velf DRs.

What lore? lol

Good question. Why not?

You’re right, maybe LFD should get those options too.

Let’s start lobbying for it now.

So you think LFD being able to get Man’nari skins is lore-breaking but you realize we’ll soon have Eredar Paladins running around yes?

They would effectively be the same thing.

3 Likes

This. So much this.

I wish nightborne players were screaming this from the rooftops.

4 Likes

What are you talking about? Where are the night elf drs in the Horde? In fact one of the reasons people wanted NB DRs was to show the night elves who stayed. We currently can’t play those.

Oh you didn’t wake the beast, no, but you sure kept slapping it with a stick after it woke.

1 Like

Um that she used it to break apart the ocean to give us 8.2…

You see any velf DRs active in the warcraft lore?

As long as there’s more justifying it I don’t mind, from what I understand the playable menari joined after having most of their fel removed.

I AM THE BEAST. I’m the OP.