Remove natural velf options

Again, NB share the same rig as Nelves… Its and easy fix. If it was intended

Rig =/= model. Texture mapping for skins is very important.

1 Like

Yeah and it wouldn’t have been difficult to map it on NBs when nelves already have it.

Half their work is done…

And why would you make the same post twice?

NB used an altered version of the NE rig so they aren’t the same.

Hence why they didn’t get DR skins.

Next?

1 Like

Half the work isn’t done, which is why they don’t have it. Blizzard wanted to hit the GO button, and be done with it.

1 Like

Again, half their work is done.

So they could have easily done it.

And you keep ignoring the fact that dark rangers were a horde thing not alliance.

It was distasteful to give the alliance two DRs.

That would have been like giving the horde two paladin races in TBC while the alliance only got draenie as shaman

Yes it is done when you have the same rig…

And again, no velves were present in Darkshore and the forums were bugged out ONLY for velves.

It was a bug, you don’t need it spoon fed to you

If you want to lobby for Blizzard to give Darkfallen skins to NB then by all means feel free to do so. More options are always good.

But stop pretending like Void Elves getting the DR skin was a bug when there is no clear documented evidence to support it. lol

3 Likes

You don’t need evidence, just use your brain…

The lore doesn’t support it and the forums were bugged out…

A horde gimmick is doubled down for alliance.

Lmao, what more do you need.

You think blizz is just gonna document every goof up they have, especially one where if they corrected it would cause a wave of sniveling whiners

This guy is a brick wall.
I would really love to have a DR NB, but now that I can have a perfect Azshara groupie that desire is lessened.

2 Likes

Brick wall as in flawless logic sure thank you.

1. If you make a claim, it is up to you to provide evidence. What you are saying is a theory at best and nothing has proven it true.

2. You can use a 1 sentence explanation to explain it in lore. Just because we don’t see Void Elves being raised, doesn’t make it impossible for it to happen. This wouldn’t be the first instance of off-screen lore.

3. We have had bugs before regarding eye colors on Thalassian Elves so yes they would’ve said it wasn’t intended. Again, I refer back to a previous post I made in this thread:

1 Like

And yet there isn’t even a line referencing an off screen event.

IT. WAS. A. BUG.

you can’t give the alliance two horde gimmicks just because velves share a super similar model.

Like my dude, you think LFD draenie are going to get menari options too???

Christ…

Yet it still happened.

Just like how in BFA, Azshara mysteriously got ahold of the tidestone.

The. Prove. It. With. A. Blue. Post. Or. Tweet. From. Blizzard.

But they did.

Not even a good comparison. Lmao.

Are LFD on the Horde?

Yet it was still explained and even got a cinematic.

Where’s the cinematic of random velf battalion getting resed by a Valkyr?

Wth does that have to do with this??

You’re saying “they share the same model so they just let it happen”

Okay will so do draenie and LFD so why not give them menari too?

Actually, it’s stated in the Return to Lordaeron quest that anyone who wished to could return to the Alliance. It has been stated there are RP tools for Void Elves to be analogues for High Elves. From many interpretations this is almost explicitly about Dark Rangers broken off from Sylvanas’ leash and not undead void elves at all - although it’s with high probability they fought, died, and were raised at the battles in Darkshore.

3 Likes

So…about that.
Whos gonna tell him?

3 Likes

Are they??

I mean if the data mining is accurate. All i know is the normal ones will for sure.

What…

You realize how crazy that sounds.

They’re void elves, they’re not just simple helves…

They have velf racial…

It makes no sense.