Remove natural velf options

I am sure the forums will be very… active… when Void Elf Paladins become a thing.

8 Likes

Again, go look at threads made that week…

Nope. If you have something to prove, then you should be the one providing evidence.

But you don’t so I will just dismiss your claims and call it a day.

2 Likes

Elf lore does make me laugh sometimes.
Theyre self-centered incarnate

I could totally see a world where void elves leave the alliance and join a different faction.

I asked an elf why they kept changing their allegiances and this is what they had to say:

1 Like

At this rate, I think I’m just gonna go Nelf… has anybody seen my two missing ribs?

1 Like

Man but if it was themed as a paladin who channeled void instead of light and created tentacles and stuff like shadow priests that would be cool.

They won’t be though.

(My kingdom for more class glyphs)

4 Likes

ANY removal of customization is ALWAYS a bad idea.

If you don’t like the void elf options/customization, don’t use them.

/thread

5 Likes

Okay…

Then if velves were turned off screen, why don’t NB players have DR options,??

If they would let void elf paladins use purple animations as a paladin i would be so happy with that.
Just have it be in lore that void elves fight with the void and not the light, and then the combo works.

A void elf warrior of the light is just… dumb. Really, really, really dumb.

Even let it be a choice so that people who want to RP can. But god please no canon void elves as light paladins.

2 Likes

Velves can just be regular paladins.

They can create lore to justify it same way disc priests exist

Unlike how they didn’t say why velves have DRs while NB dont, cuz you know… It was a bug

Class skins/glyphs would be awesome. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see what Blizz does with Paladins, but if Warlocks are any indication it will be a smattering of new NPCs with a few bits of dialogue explaining the why’s and how’s of their new vocation.

1 Like

They really cant.
But im sure thats what blizzard will do anyways.

2 years later.

:panda_face:

1 Like

I mean… Blizzard writes the lore so they really can make the lore say anything is possible. If that explanation is plausible to the audience is another matter entirely.

2 Likes

As long as disc exists they can

Yeah thats why I said im sure they will do it anyways haha
It will be awful and make no sense, but im sure we will just get a couple of lines of dialogue saying “why not use both?”
And we will be left with a thematic mess of a character :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

1 Like

This has to be the only community that has people wanting fewer things And its all from weird faction-related jealousy.
“They cant have this thing, thats MY thing!”
I am sorry, factions absolutely poisoned this fanbase and I am glad they are slowly inching away from it.

7 Likes

Because Velfs and Belfs share the same model so therefore it was easier to port to VE’s.

Tbh it probably was a bug.
Void elves getting them was really random and has no place in wows lore.

It shouldnt have happened, but whats done is done so theres no point caring either way.
Play a dead alliance elf, or dont. Alls good haha