Remove natural velf options

No, not at all. He ignores or does not understand what the players want besides a great raiding experience.

2 Likes

Fair enough friend.

1 Like

It did happen now.

I think we should start concentrating on the Belf customizations. And the Worgen need so much help. Still an underdeveloped player race, like the Nightborne.

NOT because of the race… because of the class.

So many people forget Paladin was in Vanilla an Alliance exclusive class… so many ignore the most popular class in Belf toons are either Paladins or Demon Hunters.

Soooo… nope. Will pretty much infest the Alliance RP realms of Legolas wannabes, but won´t fix the supposedly “dying” Alliance population .

Thanks no thanks, keep yourselves away from our customizations.

I don´t want to end up as a cheap LF Draenei ripoff as some on your side of the fence pretend to niche us.

3 Likes

Don’t say that. You will be fine. The Pandaren are still there as well!

And they´re still the less played, less customized and less relevant race!!!

What´s with you people´s obssession with cloning the two races ffs!!! Are you gonna demand Undead thalassian elf stuff and Silvermoon and our racial leaders now too?!?

3 Likes

Nothing will happen in terms of Faction balance. If you just mean the customizations were added we already knew they were coming.

1 Like

The Pandaren are a completely different story why they aren’t played this much. Most of their issues cannot be applied at all to your concerns but this is a whole new topic which deserves its own topic one day.

The Alliance High Elves request was justified from the very beginning. For what it is worth, you will likely never engage with these people unless the enemy faction cities can be visited from now on.

Was talking about the toggle option, yes. Regarding the faction imbalance, it will sway some people over for sure… but maybe 0.5-2% of the overall Horde-population.

Pros:

• Raid / Dungeon mechanics are great

Cons:

• 90% of everything.
3 Likes

Dude, I´m not the one that believes most if not all the players in this game do so treating their avatars as their glorified Barbie dolls… you are.

Belves became popular in TBC because with them and only with them the Horde gained access to a very advantageous class: the Paladins. Devs could have used DI Dwarves anc achieved the same results.

Likewise, Legion caused another population boost cause Demon Hunter ARE a Bellf exclusive class combo (and again: a very coveted one. Last raid tier their tanks were basically Meta ffs).

And that´s ok. But what you guys pretend to do isn´t. Belf customizations AFTER this pass (ergo stuff like red eyes, their own runic scarifications designs, etc.) shouldn´t become by-default aspirations for the Helfer crowd, period. Cause those don´t make sense for you people).

Fun fact: in RP realms the biggest servers are Alliance favored. Ergo, your “issue” won´t be solved.

The average player doesn´t leave friends because of pretty pixels in the blue side when they can alredy get them in the red side.

2 Likes

You know in your heart it’s true.

:crazy_face:

1 Like

when blood elves have farstrider/magister runic tattoos it will be true

Since this has happened, I guess we are cool now?

Nope, because velves got the same thing, which made absolutely no sense, so the scales never balanced.

Now belves need a light skin to even it out.

Give us real High Elves first then.

3 Likes

might as well keep dreaming. the cranberry imitations are the best you are getting.

2 YEARS LATER

17 Likes

This should have auto closed after 1 year.

8 Likes

fr blizz be slacking

I will never stop dreaming the dream of being the best race.

1 Like