Remove natural velf options

They have the same DNA. Let me know once you understand.

Ty but I think this entitled fan base needs some tough love so remove them n if they no like it they can go weeb out in FF 14 n ruin it by asking for catless options for catgirls.

Oh, now you’re deflecting to personally to excuse it, huh?

Okay, everybody has extra personallities. Cases closed, can i go home ya honor? /s

Gosh, why don’t you tell us all “It’s just a joke bro!” while you’re at it? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Like why not? Go for gold here. :crazy_face: /s

Did you not read what i’ve just said?..

Here it is again.

You can be truthful and not be an inflammatory jerk. Being a jerk, doesn’t make you any less or more truthful.

1 Like

Then where the belf head tentacles?

No but it makes u sensational thus heard btw I like you. You’re like my cap to my Tony.

There is some void corruption. Some show it more or less than others. This doesn’t affect the base DNA being so similar.

1 Like

No but what? You can’t come up with a good counter to what i’ve said and don’t want to agree with me?

Let me say it again. You can be truthful… and not be a grade A jerk. You can actually do that. It’s possible, it’s reallity. People are more likely to listen to your truth if you aren’t a jerk about it.

I can go on and make a thread, screaming at the top of my lungs and claim it’s the truth or say “i’m being truthful”, but i would come off more of a crazy priest then somebody who is worth accepting and considering their opinion of. If anything, you thinking being calm and encouraging discussion is “presidential debate”… tells me that you’re not about the truth…

So spidermans dna is regular old Vanilla human dna?

Which is why pathfinder is yet a thing in all but name.

i used to be active in the discord. you loved my memes. i just havent logged into it in a long game

and you know we have the more welcoming discord too. we have all the cool pros like avarie you and somand too

…So you aren’t about the truth to begin with. Okay.

So, he still looks like a human right?

Dude idc if people think I’m a jerk as long as the message is expressed. That’s what matters. Too many pansies in this forum anyway. Hopefully I can make their skin n a lil thicker

He’s dna change didn’t cause an appearance change. Velves did. Now they get non corrupted options for the sake of whiny helfer pandering because belves got blue eyes.

So, you agree some DNA changes can not affect appearance. Now we are getting somewhere.

You clearly do. Lying about it doesn’t help.

Don’t make a thread where you said “i’m telling the truth” then say “i don’t care”, when you demonstrated that you do care. That’s double thinking there my friend, isn’t that how you put it?

Your message was muddled by your own trolling. Or if it isn’t trolling, just outright being a jerk and nonconstructive or not even being reasonable and allowing the high elf options to exist. The only people who accepted your message was people who shared your opinion and was extremist with it to begin with.

The interest conflict is over since the announcement was published. It is okay for the people to vent because they simply lost the conversation after so many years.

That’s just like your opinion man.

I also said velves is different from spiderman since their dna change did cause an appearance change. Nice omit from what I said. U work for cnn?

You did, but guess what you don’t make the rules. Blizzard does about how the DNA is affected.

You have anything else? So, far Blizzard doesn’t agree with your opinion.

:clap: for getting a few likes!

5 Likes