Remove natural velf options

Sorry, if you feel it is a mistake but you are wrong.

So, are you suggesting they lost all their Blood Elf DNA? :rofl:

Yeah. you probably should sit down.

No, I’m right and anyone with a shred of common sense agrees. Blizz is a company that panders to the extremely vocal to improve their rev unfortunately.

But if you think that uncorrupted velves are fine then we should have green skin maghat and non cyborg mechagnomes too.

Lmao some people I swear…

No, you are wrong and anyone with a shred of common sense agrees.

You are seriously raging huh?

1 Like

Are harbor seal and lepard seals the exact same species? Stop clowning.

Not even the same concept.

But you can:

No I’m not I’m super happy with how awesome the thread and support for it turned out actually.

There is no support.

It’s the exact same concept…

Their both thalassian elves who have diverged in biology. Again can a belf grow tentacles from their scalp? It’s a simple question.

You should see how many likes the OP has and how many pro comments the thread has too.

A couple of likes doesn’t mean anything.

They also have similar DNA.

I don’t think mag is part of the discords…

I’m in both…

Neither the High elf or anti discords have ever limited my speech.

Very much this though.

Yes. 100000000000000%.

I find we can be friends here just as well.

Folk just need to calm down sometimes.

(note: some people do have very good reasons they’re not friends and that’s fine too.)

Lol

3 Likes

Sure plus a few hundred+ lmao

You’re using an excuse of what trolls use to justify their trolling by deflecting to opinions. They weren’t talking about your opinions being trolling, they are saying the way your going about it is trolling.

We told you countless times that it’s alright to have both and you just keep saying “NO NO NO! i don’t want anybody to have them! i want them to make the RIGHT options! I KNOW THE TRUTH, YALL LYING TO YO SELVES! YOU PESKY NORMALS!” instead of just … ignoring these options and move on.

And plus you also used this line as well that trolls like to use. :point_down:

“Thanks for posting hehe, love the bumps and attention, hehe!” For a thread that isn’t meant for discussion or just plain helpful suggestion but being inflammatory for the sake of it.

You could’ve just made a thread just suggesting void elf options without being inflammatory like i’ve suggested. But you didn’t. You deserved to be called a troll really.

As for other Anti-customization people on here, especially somebody who has a problem with anti-belfers, you don’t fight hatred with hatred, because it’s still hatred, and it makes you no better then those you hate. Which is why i said “why not have both”.

1 Like

Means absolutely nothing. Maybe when a few hundred players are left it might mean something.

Lmao dude similar is not exact… You said velves are belves. Which implies belves are velves. Which implies their one and the same… Jesus Christ LOL.

Who said they had to be exact? You are going crazy again.

I have a very extra personality, doesn’t mean I’m a troll. Sometimes people need to hear it how it is, not like a presidential debate.

I do agree that VOID elves need a lot more VOID options… It’s a bit frustrating they’re just getting more and more “normal” customizations…

Not wanting them to actively remove the normal customizations, but I feel like priorities need to shift when it comes to adding to options for void elves.

4 Likes

You said velves are belves. That’s what that language implies…