Remove natural velf options

It is always bad for the game to remove options which is what you are calling for. So, yeah it feels like a trolling.

2 Likes

It is trolling. You clearly want to rile up the community for nonsense. The fact you are cheering for thread bumps and not substance confirms that. Unfortunately the mods are absent lately.

4 Likes

Doesn’t matter what it feels like.

Removing those options and added more corrupted ones would be better for the race.

This is only your opinion and I don’t agree with it either. Void Elves are Blood Elves so they should have a lot in common.

I guess too bad Blizzard doesn’t agree huh?

W/e you say man. I’m just passionate and appreciate the support of like minded people.

So make a thread about more void options. As it stands the community firmly wants more high elf options. Your wants are in the minority however good they may be.

Problem with kids playing these days.

4 Likes

People have lesser opinions all the time, it’s fine.

I am sorry you have lesser opinions.

6 Likes

Clearly based in the reception and support, it is not.

I mean it’s all based on simple common sense.

Should a void corrupted race have uncorrupted skins that make it look exactly like it’s parent race. Like you don’t need a summacum laude common sense degree from Harvard to understand that.

No the minority are the extremely vocal helfer community who bullied blizz into diluting a void gimmick race.

2 Likes

These are the people in the opposing view. Look how much cognitive ability they lack. Claiming void elves are the exact same race as belves.

So you are saying you make the rules about about related races? It doesn’t take a high school degree to know you don’t have any input.

Now you are just making up stuff.

I guess you should take this up with Blizzard as they have stated the same. This seems to be a common problem for you.

1 Like

Um, no. I’m saying that a VOID elf should look like a VOID elf, duuh.

Should mechagnomes get options without cybernetics too. Again common sense.

Blizz just like to pander to the simple minded I guess.

No they have not stop spreading fake news.

So, what? They can look like something else as well.

Who do you think this highly successful thread was for, disney?

Yes, they have.

Yeah and have their race diluted. Mistake is a mistake.

No they have not. Belves and velves aren’t pandaren 2.0.

Can a belf grow tentacles from their scalp. Sit down please…