Remove natural velf options

Well doesn’t justify this continued normal velf garbage.

ok, how about Alleria having natural skin/hair despite being the first void elf?

dude it’s just a game, let people look how they want, if it helps you just imagine the natural options are non-canon.

1 Like

Alleria is a unique case.

It’s been around 15 years, get over it.

2 Likes

lol ok.

You relize there are only supposed to be like six void elves right? The horde are only supposed to have one boat full of a single cartel of goblins. You are a cow paladin. lore??? lol

2 Likes

Alleria got turned into a velf in a MUCH different manner. Did player velves have a dark naaru blow up in their face?

Well, she’s not anymore since void elves are getting natural colors.

4 Likes

You say this, but all that does is ignore how wrong you are.

Cowladin!

2 Likes

Thought to share this here with everyone

why do horde players not actually know they have the most customization when they whine about alliance getting things?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E9TeV3RXEAQHUl0?format=jpg&name=900x900

source

6 Likes

Im super pro high elf, but shes not a void elf.

she got her void powers in a different way, so she is an alliance high elf with void powers. Like undead shadow priests are not void zombies but zombies with void magic.

3 Likes

oh no, I completely agree, she’s totally not a void elf.

but blizzard keeps insisting she is, so she’s a good excuse to win void elf arguments with.

2 Likes

That is so non temper tantrum.

Also, as forum police, don’t you realize that’s a no-no word. Way worse than what you usually call people out for.

I think that is arguing in bad faith.

She is however a solid example of very alliance high elf and the differences between her and say, Liadrin are very obvious.

that’s fair, but I also think people trying to take customization away from others is silly and don’t take those arguments very seriously anyway.

6 Likes

Yeah but there are all those forum posts complaining about Void Elf skin colors… Oh wait.

Tell me about it. Its obnoxious. Like wow doesn’t already have laughable customization as it is.

2 Likes

Ahhh… the rich lore of the Void Elves.

Sad to see it washed away by customizations to represent the other Thalassian Elf Group that has been part of the Alliance for most of WoW’s history and got more screen time than some of the playable races it has.

10 Likes

Yeah, the tweet is in reference to the forums at the moment with all you Anti’s here crying about the Alliance finally getting something nice.

2 Likes

Doesnt the windrunner sister who became a void elf… look exactly the same as she used to? Is that not what theyre basing the new skins off of?

Get over yourself

3 Likes

Pacing. They burned through the entire Warcraft pantheon of enemy characters in like three expansions…