Remove natural velf options

YAY!! for some natural hair colors for Void Elves!! Im excited for white hair and then I’ll use one of the blueish void skin colors with it!
Sort of like my nelf here…
Maybe we should just be happy for more options and the fact that Wow and Blizzard are starting to listen to the community.

4 Likes

Eh, not really new options, and they’re only catering to one small part of the community while denying several other groups.

4 Likes

Why you guys keep writing like that? Is weird. Why are you so mad? High elf hair colors are happening, get over it. You guys are the reason blood elf customisations are so boring, cause you spend more time gatekeeping than giving sugestions.

4 Likes

Yep, it’s a good short story. Anyone who thinks Sylvanas is hot should read it, she’s described in quite disgusting detail by Lor’themar lol.

Oh you’ve done it now lol…

In fairness, they aren’t “denying” the other races, they just haven’t started work on them. Now if Blizz comes out and says “We aren’t adding anything to Blood Elves (or insert favorite race here)” then yeah, get out those torches and pitchforks. But atm, it seems like they might start putting more focus on customizations moving forward. With their track record though I’m not sure I trust them to be consistent with on going customizations.

Why should we? Apparently the way to get stuff is to go on a massive temper tantrum for years because you can’t get over someone else getting something

7 Likes

but the mage trainer in SW tarrok, they are vital to that mage tower and the alliance

1 Like

Because it’s truly over now.

5 Likes

You’ve been in here, you should have seen that it’s not over. It won’t be over unless Blizz issues an apology for their mistake in BC and deletes Blood Elves and makes all blood elf players pay reparations to high elf fans for stealing their race.

1 Like

You guys did the same thing when the skin tones were announced, how that worked for you? Did they removed the skin tones because 10 blood elf players were mad?

They’ve actively rejected the desires of the people who value uniqueness.

4 Likes

Obviously we have never reached the absolute level of obnoxious whining that the high elf fandom has perfected.

2 Likes

I’m so boring. I’ve never given suggestions before. That’s why I totally wrote this list right now to placate you.

Blood Elves have several subgroups which we would like to see more customization for.

Farstrider Fantasy:
Farstriders are the Blood Elf ranger faction. They have nature themes and are seen in Warcraft 2 and 3. They’re an important part of the Thalassian military.

Customization features which appeal to the Farstrider Fantasy are:

• Tattoos like the one seen in Warcraft 2.
  • Feathers in hair for nature themes.
  • Arguably braids both long and short to keep hair from being caught in bow strings.

Magister Fantasy:
Magisters are the Blood Elf caster fantasy. Powerful mages of Quel’thalas and an important part of the Thalassian nation.

• Runic tatoos.
  • Longer hairstyles for ladies.
  • Eyes that match spell color effects for various casters such as orange for fire.
  • Hair crystals.

Blood Knight Fantasy:
Blood Knights are the Blood Elf Paladin faction. Once gritty, they’ve been redeemed by the Light.

• Scars because close combat injuries happen.
  • Torn or damaged ears.
  • Light colored tatoos to go with the golden eyes.

Other additions:

Class:

• Druids — Sin’dorei magisters have manipulated nature for ages. If Kultirans can be Druids, why not? They can be motivated by a desire to heal the Dead Scar and can have a redemption arc like Blood Knights did.
  • Shaman — Some people are requesting this. The healing to the Dead Scar narrative can be used here too technically.

Hair:

• Strawberry Blonde hair color.
  • Pure white hair color.
  • Two-tone hair colors.
  • Luminescent two-tone light hair. (Similar to DI fire hair but light.)
  • Possibly unrealistic anime hair colors.
  • Since Void Elves are getting our skin colors can we get their hairstyles? It’s only fair.
  • Afro-ethnic hairstyles like afros and dreadlocks to go with our dark skin colors.
  • More hairstyles for all races would be great tbh.

Facial Hair:

• Wizard Beards.
  • More options in general, see Night Elven implimentation.

Skin:

• Freckles
  • Shiny/Metallic skin tones to reflect the magical nature of Blood Elves.

Ears:

• Ear armor.

Light Touched themes:

• Halos
  • Auras
  • Glowing/Light tattoos
  • Gold tattoos
  • Light runes
  • Light miasma

Dark Ranger Theme:
Dark Rangers are undead Rangers but use the Blood Elf rig. The skins for them and eyes for them already exists and it’s just a matter of turning them on. They could also add a Blood Elf rig to Forsaken as a toggle or choice but Forsaken players might not like that.

• Unlock undead skin for all classes.
  • Unlock red eyes.

The more out there themes:

Darkfallen Theme:
Darkfallen are undead Blood Elves found in Northrend. They’re vampyres and tried to join The Horde during BfA.

• Undead Skins
  • Red eyes
  • Bat-like ears
  • Claws
  • Fangs
  • Possibly bat wings.

Felblood Elf Theme:
Felblood Elves are Blood Elves who overloaded on the fel and mutated. They have bright colorful skin, horns blackened hands, and little feathery winglets.

• Colorful skins with darkened cracked hands.
  • Unlocking DH horns for all classes.
  • Wings/winglets, dark, light, possibly matching hair color.

Void Elf Features
Since Void Elves got our skin colors and we got nothing in return it’s only fair we ask for Void Elf assets.

• Void Elf Hairstyles
  • Void Elf facial hair styles

Please let me know if I missed anything.

Actually I’ve posted this over and over again for over a year now. But go on thinking that I can’t multitask if it will help you feel better about the damage you’ve done.

3 Likes

Because you’ll be happier if you accept that people are going to be able to play elves with natural hair colors in the video game and move on with your life instead of angrily posting about it endlessly on forums

5 Likes

It is over. Blizzard announced natural hair colors for Void Elves. Not any colors, natural ones. There is nothing more to gain but further increasing the hate on each side. The topic serves actually no actual purpose if I think about it.

I will check later out the suggested Blood Elf options for the race and perhaps add some support to it but this nonsense-kindergarten war has to stop at one point.

1 Like

Let me rephrase, they aren’t denying adding new things for races. They also haven’t directly denied the value for uniqueness, more indirectly by adding things to Void Elves without giving anything to BEs (yet). Hopefully Blood Elves get something unique in the near future that really sets them apart from their Void Elf counterparts from a customization stand point.

As opposed to how happy alliance players accepted that the story moved on and the high elves joined the horde?

4 Likes

I had accepted this a long time ago. I wasn’t happy about it but I had accepted it, which is why this announcement is such a pleasant surprise for me.

2 Likes

Gee. I’m so happy that my character has been robbed of his aesthetic identity and gotten nothing in return. I’m really enjoying these void elf hairstyles I didn’t get. I’m totally enjoying the tattoos and scars we didn’t get because Blizzard wasted all the time from our customization pass on their favorite race—void elves. Yippy.

Oh wait…

1 Like

You referring to the constant whining you supposed “blood elf fans” have been doing?

Also 15 years is a little excessive, again, you’re being very dramatic.

And I would support this, maybe make a thread about it instead of threatening to quit the game over someone else’s hair color.

1 Like

Which one do you like especially? I find almost all of them stupid looking.