Remove natural velf options

It will happen when blizzard creates f’ed up lore where a velf can wield the light without blowing up like grenade.

You’re not wrong, Void Elves have gotten a lot of things copied from Blood Elves, the skin tones being the best example of this as there are more than double the amount of natural skin tones versus void skin tones, which is rather absurd. But many players who you’ve been pretty hostile over the last few days agree with you in the Blood Elves need more things. I’d love for BE toons to have a ton of new customizations. The issue here isn’t a player one though, it’s a Blizzard one in that they’ve dragged their feet for years doing customizations. And even now that they’re finally doing them, they’re heavily focused on a few races and then they stop doing them leading many players feeling left out. I get it, it’s frustrating. But as players, we have no control over what Blizzard decides to implement customization wise. If you want to keep being hostile to players who are just trying to be helpful and actually supportive and have no control over what Blizzard does or doesn’t do, I guess go for it it if makes you happy :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I don’t know if I agree with that. When blood elves first appeared in BC they were like this really cool, contradictory race. Beautiful on the outside, but engaged in some really dark practices; enslaving a naaru to twist its light energy to their will, siphoning magic from living beings, including demons. They would literally do anything to survive and regain their former glory.

But then at the end the sunwell was restored, and they were somewhat redeemed. And over the years we’ve seen that become represented in their customisation options. First with the gold eyes, to represent the presence of the light, and now with the blue and purple type options to represent the arcane magic finally coming back into them and flushing out the fel.

Oh so we just don’t know what the word “closest” means. Gotcha.

Means Alliance has the high elf group, horde has the blood elf group.

Nothing really else to be said, it’s canon fact, your pathetic skewed lore and opinion mean nothing in the face of it. :heart:

You not playing the alliance for over 15 years and seeing high elves in multiple expansions and scenarios isn’t my problem, it’s there, and it’s lore. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

People get mad because other people gain stuff. It’s as if a horde player can’t touch alliance characters and vice versa. Faction pride makes people that dull.

Next demand is: By the end of factions, everyone can play wherever they want.
#Run

Eye colour is just one thing, I’m talking about a whole visual identity. Void Elves at a glance CAN be a blue distinct race. Blood Elves are just regular elves, and while that was fine before, it’s less fine now that they aren’t distinct.

No it means both groups do. Horde just has the legit pure ones that the alliance gets hives for not having.

Again this doesnt matter when you got horde kultirans and alliance golbins running around.

Pretty much the most rational response.

If you don’t like natural hair colors on void elves…don’t use them.

Wow, what an incredible concept. (That apparently many people can’t seem to grasp)

5 Likes

Yeah I’ve been seeing that a lot over the last few days. Since this got announced so many players on both sides have been pretty disrespectful to the other side. A lot of it has bordered on or out right been against the forum rules. The forums really need moderation so when someone thinks that being toxic or overly hostile to the point of name calling, well they earn themselves a little vacation.

2 Likes

If you spent less time trolling and more reading what people have been saying you wouldn’t have to ask this question. Shadina has written some very eloquent posts about why people are upset and you’ve reduced it to … people are angry someone else is getting stuff?

3 Likes

Nope. Blood elves don’t call themselves high elf, regardless of being the same race.

High elves do and are allied to the Alliance.

This is sad for you my guy.

Sorry, your few examples aren’t comparable to multiple expansion and scenarios worth showing alliance high elves, the horde doesn’t have an equal group that appears as often, that isn’t playable.

So sad, poor little cow, pretending to know lore :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I don’t know what you’re talking about. From the moment I followed this topic I just saw her saying that. Sorry if I’m not following all topics simultaneously. Really? Did you take the trouble to answer that which has already been clarified by the person himself?

Imagine quitting over someone else’s hair color in a video game.
So dramatic.

5 Likes

I’m pretty much only hostile to people I view as accountable for Blood Elves getting screwed and people who unironically tell me to make suggestions when I’ve been posting a master list of Blood Elf suggestions for a good long time after one of the high elf people tried to gate keep tattoos in a list.

I have a problem, and rightfully so, when people do things like express bad takes such as, “this benefits everyone!”

Because it doesn’t benefit me as a Blood Elf player. We were given very little compared to Night Elves, Humans, and Orcs. Male belves didn’t even get access to the rubbish jewelry. We didn’t get tattoos or scars. Instead we got our identity stolen and got 0 assets traded back.

And you know people are going to demand more and more forever and ever. There will always be grubby fingered high elf fans demanding something or another be given to them. And frankly it’s outright exhausting.

3 Likes

I still do not understand why they haven’t given the Alliance normal High Elves and the Broken Draenei in Legion with the Lightforged Draenei being a customization option for the Velen-Draenei.

2 Likes

Yeah about as dramatic as the 15 years of whining and complaining for the very thing we’re discussing. Look, I would care so much less if they gave blood elf distinct skin options like Dark Rangers. The argument people have about seeing High Elves in alliance questing is the same thing we have about Dark Rangers.

3 Likes

And neither do void elves, lol wtf? But they’re all high elves. High elf at this point is just another term for thalassian elf or elf that hails from quel’thalas. The silver covenant are just vanilla elves with no personality.

Um yes it does, no matter your “la la la i cant hear you” behavior

Time is irrelevant. The fact is both factions have groups of races that are playable to the other. Doesn’t matter that one has been around for more than a decade and the other for less time.

Eventually the kt humans and goblins will cross that threshold and guess what, they still shouldn’t be playable.

Funny how the world of privilege works. Always need more and more.

Blood Elves are the most played race in the game, races have long been one of the most useful in the game, most transmog suits Elves while other races pathetically lean on Blood Elves’ popularity. And still get mad for races less cared for by blizzard get anything?

2 Likes

I bet you didst even know horde kul tirans existed before talking to me. Go clown in a different thread with your cringe emojies.

Aww cute you tried to change the subject cause you know you have nothing left to argue.

So we agree that thalassian void elves are closest to being thalassian high elves because the high elf group is alliance and blood elves are horde.

No it doesn’t, sorry.

The horde does not have 1 equal race that supports it to the level that high elves have through the game for the Alliance, throughout multiple patches and expansions.

You’re only lying to yourself. :kissing_heart: