Remove natural velf options

I understand, so you and your like minded should dictate what blizzard should and shouldn’t do, as you are the most knowledgeable about the lore and your demands are the ‘‘strongest’’ according to yourselves.

That’s why it will never be seriously debated. Blizzard will continue to give the Void Elves visibility, so you can take it or you freak out.

At this point it is what it is. So blizz needs to give belves sanlyan skins via a revendreth quest chain similar to nelf black eyes to balance the scales.

1 Like

You know if BE get something… anything… there will be kicking and screaming until the VE get it too. There’s no stopping the awfulness now.

3 Likes

Okay, fair demand.

1 Like

There’s nothing to say that as Umbric and his followers learn more from Alleria on how to control the Void (and ignore the whispers) that they’d couldn’t find a way to suppress some of those physiological changes. We also don’t know how new Void Elves are created. DO they use the box Umbric and his initial followers used, even though Durzaan was controlling the ritual that turned Umbric and the rest into Void Elves and is now dead? Or are void entities sought out to siphon and absorb into ones self similar to how Alleria did it with the naruu? We don’t know and until Blizz decides to actually give this AR some more lore and explore their culture, this will continue to be a back and forth between pro and anti high elf players. I like that Void Elves are getting more natural hair colors for players that want them. However, I would also have liked more void like customizations as well for players who want to lean into the void aspect of their character. And I’d love if Blizz added something BE only, like tattoos or any of the many suggestions that BE players have asked for.

At the end of the day, this is a Blizzard problem. Ever since adding BE to the Horde, Alliance players have felt robbed, whether rightly or wrongly so. They knew Alliance players wanted this race and so what do they do? Consistently dangle them in front of players as NPCs for over a decade, starting in BC. Every single expansion did this so it’s not hard to fathom why when allied races were announced Alliance players jumped on the chance to finally get High Elves on the Alliance. At this point Blizz should have either just given Alliance High Elves with all the customizations that made them distinct from Blood Elves (ie all the work players put in to how they could be different) so they weren’t just a copy paste, or nothing at all. Give Alliance Nightborne and then say you got your elves, now shut up lol. Instead they do a butt pull and give Alliance Void Elves which no one initially wanted. And now here we are, both sides having to deal with this compromise when it should have been all or nothing from the start so we could have moved on from this topic.

edit: I’ll also say that after going to the barber, my void elf has more that double the natural skin options vs void options. That really need to be addressed with more void customization :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

2 Likes

More customization options are always a good thing. I don’t care if it’s the option to add freckles.

MORE OPTIONS = BETTER

If you think adding more character customization is a bad thing, you’re trolling.

7 Likes

It’s funny you say this while playing a Goblin, we’re the least played race on the Horde. While Blood Elves are THE most played race on the Horde. Definitely Blood Elves are successful, popular and not the ‘worst’.

Next demand:

Now I want Dark Trolls in the Alliance(Those who arrived at the well of eternity first).

1 Like

you dont have solid arguments. all you have ever had was spam and fanfictions. high elves are blood elves. and they are, when the overwhelming remaining high elves are blood elves and the alliance populations always mistake them for blood elves thats just how it is. its why you got fanfiction void elves. if you had soild arguments you wouldnt be playing a shallow husk of a thalassian elf labeled void elf

Sounded personal to me, are you okay? Get some therapy to get over that the Elves are in the alliance and it will be like that from now on.

God I was really hoping with the natural options we could finally talk about something other than void elves.

1 Like

That’s f’ing stupid, holy crap man…

The RIGHT options is what matters not reaching into the pander bag for ideas.

As far as I’m concerned, the other things VEs want are markings/tattoos (truly both races should get those), a tentacle toggle, some proper looking jewellry (current ones look really bad). It is unlikely VEs will ask for Blood / Dark Ranger customization or San’Layn customization.

2 Likes

But I do agree with you on no void elf pallys.
and making them more like void elves

I almost can taste…

https://64.media.tumblr.com/3e92e1a67b7bf0a24e402b037eb5e289/tumblr_pfvyia1G1U1rbap2no1_1280.jpg

Yeah it was pretty surprising. There’s like 6 void skin options and 14ish natural ones. As much as I’m all for the natural look on void elves, it shouldn’t come at the expense of the void look. There definitely needs to be more void added to them. Maybe after these hair colors are added there will be a more void focus moving forward with this AR.

Helfers will ask for everything… because they can. Because it has worked. And they really love upsetting the players who don’t agree with them.

3 Likes

I can only hope you achieve peace of mind over this. Best of luck to you. :heart:

1 Like

I just want simple things.
Like tattoo’s or facepaint for my non-orcish characters.

2 Likes