Remove natural velf options

What kind of argument is that. Yeah and draenie took their place.

Then pandas were introduced as a neutral race as part of their gimmicks.

Velves aren’t tied to belves to make them a neutral race. You wanna maximize their options then introduce more corrupted options not dilute the entire gimmick of the race. It’s silly.

I’ll keep using green maghar as comparison. But then again we got normies claiming they’d be okay with a race who literally translates to uncorrupted orc to have fel corrupted green skin.

Goes to show how in tune with lore most wow players really are. No integrity what so ever.

1 Like

What kind of playground nonsense is this?

“I don’t like your hair color, so you can’t come to my key!”

:clown_face:

1 Like

The Devs themselves said that the Pandas would go into alliance due to Lore that would be developed in the expansion. 1 Panda help found Orgrimmar means nothing. 1 Panda helped found the city and the whole HOrde helped to sh*t in the Valley of Eternal Flowers and all Pandaria.

And I’m not even mentioning the lore. it’s about gameplay even though I wanted to direct my comment

I couldn’t say how much they are ‘‘tied’’ with the Belves. Anyway, the Quel’dorei have always been in the Alliance lore and are now representing that in the game, the Telogrus Rift there are Quel’doreis and SIn’doreis (Unvoided) who adhere to the Ren’dorei cause, have more varied customization is true to the lore they’re counting on.

That’s some impressive mental gymnastics

3 Likes

So much salt about hair colors. It’s hilarious.

Who needs to do mental exercises not to accept what Blizzard itself already said it would do are you.

Using gameplay as an excuse to crap on the lore?

So you’re cool with green skinned maghar, void elf paladins, forsaken druids, etc, all for “mah game play”

There are normal kultians and yet PLAYABLE kultirans are fat.

There are normal gilneans yet all PLAYABLE gilneans are worgen cursed.

Your reasoning is flawed. Who cares if high elves are pat of the alliance. The horde has kul tiran pirates in its ranks and the alliance has a goblin in SI 7. Does that mean horde should get kultirans and alliance goblins?

4 Likes

Really? Blizzard said void elves are getting blood elf options to make up for horde pandaren? Show me where. Other than the gymnasium in your head

4 Likes

And lore is already rotten.

Yes

I don’t think they are equivalent examples, as it involves class. Did you know that there is a human before the kultirenos who is a druid?

more, Nigghtborne is supported to be Druids, Zandalari to be warlocks, Mechagnoms to be Paladins AND druids. The possibilities and combinations of lore are endless.

It’s definitely some impressive mental gymnastics.

Conveniently leaving out that the “1” Pandaren was also the only Pandaren that we knew about in lore. Saying that they were supposed to be Alliance with no context associated with it to explain why with this fact, is not a solid argument.

2 Likes

I am sure this user refers to a posting I made two days ago. The Pandaren were officially thought to be the counter race to the Blood Elves during TBC but they couldn’t get the rights in time to release them.

I link you the wiki article for more details. It includes also the TBC Pandaren model as screenshot.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/History_of_pandaren_in_Warcraft#Scrapped_race_in_The_Burning_Crusade
1 Like

Sadly, not the most convoluted attempt I’ve seen when it comes to this topic.

That gnome gets at best a 4.

1 Like

Thanks, I was looking for the source

This right here. These are the type of lack of lore integrity that kills the story slowly.

The answer is no ffs. How can a walking corpse be an embodiment of life and nature. Paladins are zealots imbued with holy light. Come on man…

Because you just have a kind of Druidry in your head. Drust magic is exactly that. The Ardenwald Questline is exactly that. death is a part of the life cycle

Druids aren’t drust… Druids specifically focus on the life aspect. Like how paladins focus on light even though light is the other side of the light/void coin.

Players like you have no integrity for the lore. If it were up to you there’d be no race / class restrictions, no factions, stupid pointless customization, just a complete lack of lore charm, no flavor. Just everything mixed together with no distinction whatsoever.

No. Druids are guardians of nature’s BALANCE.

yeah, and that’s why BALANCE druids toss deathbolts at people right? Nothing, absolutely NOTHING shows druid dabbling in death magic.

People would cry even more if Pandaren were released as a counter to blood elves. Remember, pandaren weren’t received well at like all on the release.

1 Like